• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB/Trade Low Rise Bars

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIKKO_X2

Reaction score
WANTED:

Low rise bars to suit PSTO, I have high rise pro tapers at the moment that I can trade

CONDITION:

In the best condition possible

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE:

Show me what you've got

Prahran, VIC 3181

Happy to pay postage for parts

EXTRA INFORMATION:

None

PM, Post or Email me at [email protected]

hey dude iv got the og bars from my psto/motovert they are lowrise fat bars and i want bars for my crf have u got pics?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370167869.288206.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370167880.205302.jpg

There ya go mate, do you have any pics of yours? Do they include a bar pad? Also do you have any spare bar clamps? As mine are 7/8

i dont have spare fat bar clamps as i just swapped the bars from stock to my tag ones i can get a picture for you tomo but im pretty sure they are sweet i changed them after a few rides i have a bar pad but its a motovert one

No worries,what color and condition are they in?

ABFA41CC-A0FF-4FAA-A3C9-DF4893367AD5-4146-000008E113B6F0DF-1.jpg

B4B8F51C-08B8-4E84-A8BD-008AEB8BC819-4146-000008E162DB8621.jpg

Here's the bars mate nothing special

Ive got a set of brand new pitster pro lxr bars if you are after a set Stubsy

hey bud have you got any pics? has it got a bar pad?

hey bud have you got any pics? has it got a bar pad?

I've got a bar pad for em there new i took them straight off when i brought my lxr i can get pics of em tomorrow

Sweet bud. Even just a pic from the net. They low rise 1 1/8? How much ya chasing?

righto bud can ya get me a postage price to 4744 too please

Dont stress mate. Ill get them whenever. Im not fussed at all bud. Take your time. I go to thailand tomorrow so can sort it out when I get back if ya want?

I have the low rise klx/drz110 pro taper bars with barpad and clutch side renthal grip, used but still in excellent condition. $25 plus postage.

Latest posts

Back