xmoto 250 any own 1????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unitrider08

Reaction score
wondering if any1 owns 1 of these i woodnt mind getting sumthing like this its cheap it has a bit of power and wood it be any good for just riding on dirt road sum humps bumps and sum lil jumps??? NEW ORION XMOTO ATOMIK 250CC DIRT PIT BIKE THUMPSTAR - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 07-Oct-08 13:43:13 AEST) any info possible wood b great i no its not a great bike i just want sumthing more powerful than my 125 ad an bit bigger plus be able to give it a small beating small jumps humps aand bumps thanks all

i have the model up from that one you have asked about here.

i bought it from this shop Total Imports - Dirt Bikes XMOTO XB35. i did have a sit on the one you were talking about but i didnt like the feel of it. it felt way too tall and was not built as well.

i hung around the show room for a while contemplating what to get. and the shop owner came out and said i can have it for the price of the xb 31 ( one your looking at) so i snatched that deal up. why wouldnt ya?

i have written a review on here http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/minibike-reviews/17605-xmoto-xb-35-a.html that tells you bassically everything i have done to it.
i think these are a good bike for the price. sure if you look around and wait for an older xr 250 or something like that i reckon you would be better off getting that. but then again buying something old and not knowing its past you could work your way into finding lots of problems with it.

thanks so how tall are you???? cos im 5'7 or 5'8 and my mates got an atomik link its so cramped what are the parts like on these though has u had many dramas??

well im about 175cm. i havent had to really buy any parts for it so far. (except for the bars) and if you check back to the dates of the original post in my review that bout as long as i have had it for.

How does the XMOTO XB35 compare to the jap bikes any power difference Have you hidden many before? Whats the guy like at Total Imports?

cheers

i would say it is about the same as an older honda xr 250. no where near the standard of a crf or a bike like that but an older xr mabye.

the guy there is alright. cept for today when i went there to get a throttle cable he has sold me the wrong one and it wont work:( not happy.

I went there today and had a look I might buy one but I want to try one out first, the Guy Roger seems ok He use to Race Motocross he said.

I had one, not a bad bike for the money really. Im lookin at gettin one of the new watercooled 250s soon. Anyone heard anything about their reliability ?

Yes, there is a WC xmoto, but I recon the new Atomics look cool.
Blitz250M-Green-thu.jpg

Last edited:
my friend brought one rode it for 2 weeks and the engine is screwed leaks oil blows smoke back fires

its completly up to you
but they have quite alot of go in them

As with any bike, you can have problems. If its only 2 weeks old, it should be covered by warranty ?

Was the bike run in correctly ? Is it correctly tuned ? It could have been running lean from the start and killed the engine.

Hay I had an xmoto xb-35 but now ride a ktm 250 exc-f but i can tell ya that the xmoto is a bloody good bikt goes well. Mine went on a few tuff enduro rides and i rode with WA enduro champion and they were quite inpresed so yer get one great bike

ULL love it

Hay I had an xmoto xb-35 but now ride a ktm 250 exc-f but i can tell ya that the xmoto is a bloody good bikt goes well. Mine went on a few tuff enduro rides and i rode with WA enduro champion and they were quite inpresed so yer get one great bike

ULL love it

check the thread date mate....

Latest posts

Back