YCF FACTORY SPIII F150 Review

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xLOCOx

Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
The YCF Factory SpIII F150 kitted with a Daytona 150 and a Mikuni Vm26, the Vm26 was holding it back alot when we rode this little beast, was a toquey little motor compared to a yx160 due them extra valves ;)
The suspension was plush, very comfortable, even with their rock hard seats, The engi forks were like riding on a cloud, the dual chamber cartridge forks were perfect, the rear elka shock was very plush, and smoothly valved, considering its non-linkage,
The overall fit and finish was good, shiny and matte in all the right places, the boys, (snaptrax, Trains and James from buzz bikes) prefer their own to this, ie not enough guts due to the lack of power, add a Pe28 and itd be like a rocket, we all said,

So we'd like to thank MotoShack in Echuca, Vic, for letting us have a quick little squrit on this little rig,
Great bike, but as any bike, you customise it to your likings and YCF can supply most shiny bits! :D

84BC1BF3-70D9-4D3B-8413-2603F2A8704E_zps100zidqn.jpg

209175F8-7122-430A-BE26-6D38AC1A4821_zpstdzxqjqn.jpg

8C89F2BC-22DC-480D-BFFF-675DEDA06C9F_zpsrjzdqmac.jpg

D5318886-6AC8-4585-A8A4-40DDAD72DE7F_zpssmo7xxow.jpg

1feba8e1-ea92-4d1d-9fba-a0cdb567f914_zpsc9imlgvy.jpg

Last edited:
Frame and suspension were definitely the highlight of this bike. Felt very smooth! Brakes were super touchy(can be a good or bad thing). But really really needed an anima 190 in it. Great quality bike though. Felt very solid.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

I wonder why they don't run an air box anymore ?

From factory im sure they still do. This model had a few mods

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

theyre a very trick bikes! the price tag is well set above a pitster pro, but you get the best of the best suspension and exhaust options!
a linkage bike would top it off! lol

Ah I don't get caught up in the whole linkage saga

If Dungey can win an ama outdoor series on a bike that didn't have linkage , then I'm pretty sure us slappers can live without it.
When mini moto ran guys on bbr's didn't have linkage either

I've seen a few of the euro guys with sick ycf bikes

Latest posts

Back