Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paying 3 grand for a car and then spending 500 bucks on it in the first week. Who puts brake pads in that are clearly the wrong pads, and doesnt care that the pads are on a 45 degree angle to the rotor.... new bendix pads and oem rotors and a couple of hours later I notice the harmonic balancer is shot. Little things I no but plenty fustrating.

Man anything to do with pulley's is the worst!

Removing hoses n clamps always meant loss of knuckle skin for me... :(

Hence why I don't play with v8's any more.

What sort of car Stu ?
I can do a Harmonic Balancer swap on a Ford EA-EL in about 30 mins start to finish including changing the timing cover seal.
I've done 5 of them now in different Falcons.

I spent half of yesterday doing the brakes in my wifes/ Mazda 626, new disks, new pads, and clean paint it all up.
Was lot's of headaches, the caliper slides were seized solid.

7 seater honda odyssey, 2000 model. Shouldnt be to bad a job now I have borrowed good rattle gun. I was just going to let the starter motor do the work but this engine spins counter clockwise so I cant.

Mountain bike tools that swap over to moto n think that just because they can ride a quarter pipe they can jump a mid size.

Bunch of posers if you ask me!

Last edited:
Sitting in hospital for 5 hours, waiting for a doctor to decide what medication will help stop your broken rib/s from hurting.
My second day here !!!

Sitting in hospital for 5 hours, waiting for a doctor to decide what medication will help stop your broken rib/s from hurting.
My second day here !!!

Thats crap mate, maybe a Dr trip would of been better, for the $60 it might of been worth it. Good luck mate :) And remember to try and keep a few spare for next time it happens, I have a resonable collection of panadine forte, endone and now even Tremmel :) Havnt had to try the last 2 yet, but i hear they make pain dissapear pretty quick :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got back home from hospital, i went back there at lunch yesterday as the pain killers weren't doing anything, and was admitted for the night
Had a Cat scan and Ultrasounds etc, and i have one broken rib, 2 fractured ribs, and a partly collapsed lung.
i've had that many drugs over the last day too, Panadene Forte, Codiene Forte, Morphene , Endone 5mg, Endone 10mg, and Endone 20mg and nothing did anything for the pain.
The doctors questioned me if i am a Methodone addict, lol

Apparently it will take about 6-8 weeks to heal up.

When you spend a massive amount of time, money and energy preparing for a ride day, only to be told first thing in the morning that the ride park is closed!

Got the wife and kid, two full cars (both wagons) a full trailer all packed up ready to go, and one last check on FB! "Sorry guys parks closed"

:cursing:

I feel even more sorry for those guys traveling!

Last edited:
Same thing just happened to me man. Had my Yz on the trailer getting worked up cause I don't get to ride my Yz much about to leave grabbed my phone to check if anyone has messages me and yep sorry guys Ridepark is closed. :'( Sad

You know what really grinds my gears!

When some French company steals one of your photos.....
Note to self: Always watermark your pictures. :damnmate:

We Aussie do it Better!
so makes since they trying to be cool.
I don't see any good photos & vids coming from over there way

When ya trying to convince one of ya mates to get a pitbike and ya blow your g-box on the demo ride:(, only 6hrs on the engine!!!

Hopefully its the clutch......Havn't inspected the damage yet.

Latest posts

Back