Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when your pay dosnt clear

people who go off topic in a thread

people who CANT drive, Yet still managed to obtain a 'drivers license'

commonwhore drivers.. 99% think they OWN the road

morons who ride their pitbikes on public roads

slow internets connections

Dog poo.. I HATE dog poo...

people who post for the sake of posting without having anything helpful or inteligent to add to a conversation

people who cant take a joke

gearbox leaks is possibly the worst gear grinder of them all, well that and a leaking diff pinion..

movies that end and leave the plot open for a sequal then the sequal comes out and its CRAP.

BOYBANDS and R&B, LONG LIVE THE METAL!!!!!

flat batteries, nothin sux more than when you go to use the digi cam, or portable phone and the batteries are flat!!

weekends full of rain,and weekdays full of sunshine, it should be vice versa!!

eftpos machines that refuse to read a 'damaged card' yet the shop next doors will read it no worries..

people who whinge about insignificant things :LOL:

ok i'll let someone else have a go......

EDIT: ooooooo 7 posts off 2,000..

Bad spelling and grammar really shit me. We all do it, but when it is just sheer laziness it really gets up my nose.

But my main one is lack of manners.... people who can't give a wave when you let them in on the road, people who can't say thanks when you hold a door open for them..... people who don't respond to text messages, etc........ people who make arrangements then don't stick to them and don't let you know and offer no explaination....

So in short, bad manners. It's not hard to treat someone decently and with respect and show appreciation for their courtesy and stick to arrangements..... but apparently it is. :mad:

Bad spelling and grammar really shit me. We all do it, but when it is just sheer laziness it really gets up my nose.

But my main one is lack of manners.... people who can't give a wave when you let them in on the road, people who can't say thanks when you hold a door open for them..... people who don't respond to text messages, etc........ people who make arrangements then don't stick to them and don't let you know and offer no explaination....

So in short, bad manners. It's not hard to treat someone decently and with respect and show appreciation for their courtesy and stick to arrangements..... but apparently it is. :mad:

yeah its the small things that count and its not hard to do somthing to make people happier eg holding a door... it may seem insignificant but it can mean the world of a difference

I definately agree with bad manners. I was trying to think of what thing really gets me fired up and that is it. A little bit of common courtesy goes a long way! Also I really hate security guards with tough man syndrome that are weak as piss when they dont have their boyfriends to back them up. Their not all the same but most are.

My stupid car!!! clutch just decides to not work whenever it wants!
and the big massive crack in my window thats like a metre long
and its bald tyres that try and kill me in the wet
and its wet sock smell from some idiot leaving the window down
and the CV joints and fanbelts that make really loud embarresing noises (not to mention its a girls car already embarresed driving it)
AND it dont even fit my Klx in the back!!!!

but it makes a mad rally car! and its got a 6 stacker!!

haha i know some one like that he just gets on my nerves every day of the week

ppl that cant drive without synchromesh:p go the mighty crash box!!!!

bad spelling while trying to be clever is worse than just bad spelling. except for when its a typo... ill accept typos. in fact i like a good typo

overtaking a learner doing 40 in a 70 zone then having my clutch disintergrate immeadiately afterwards:p

learners (and ppl in tiny lil KA(KA)s that do 40 in 70 zones...

ppl that cross the lines on my fave road with the hairpin corners... if i can get a long wheelbase hiace van wth no power steering through, why cant you do it in your poxy lil two door charade?? get off the road.

ppl that sit there at green lights for more than half a second... im three cars back and i knew they where about to change... get your heiney a'moving!!!!!

p-platers on mobile phones.

people that read newspapers at the lights...see above.

stupid people that walk around with their gobs open ...

fat people that always seem to be eating and walking round with their gobs open.

those goddam 3 wheeled prams!!!!!

TV.

Smoking fat people!... I mean do they have a deathwish or what...

Last edited:
This generation , we are so fuckin lame. Have you seen what myspace has done to them , especially those 12-17 , holly shit. What went wrong? Everyone attempt to be mature is actually immature , all these little sluts. Little fucks with no respect for anyone , causing havoc. They are so irresponsible , foul kids. I cant wait to move to Jindy and away from it for awhile.

And my user name , I hate Unit clothing. It went to the shit , biggest poser brand now.

Im going to wash my mouth out with soap before little johhny comes on here.

Posers awwww , rockstar energy hat sickkkkk. Unit bandannas sickkkkk.

lol @ unit. go hack dude!

im going to add another to my list

Guys that dont treat women with respect. it gives me the right $h!ts how many guys have great girls and treat them like absolute garbage. talking down to them, hit them, play mind games, its just not on.

This is possibly the BIGGEST thing that gets me going. I hate it.

I actually almost got in a punch up the other week, when i seen a guy litterally THROW his girl to the ground and then proceed to punch her in the head!(WTF!!) in the middle of the road and went over and gave him a piece of my mind. ( i was actually followed over by a group of teens(14-17) who also seen it happening and had the sme thoughts as I did. I ended up walking with the girl in question for about 3km and telling the bloke to stay back at least ten feet, each time he got closer, the group of teens would come betwen him and myself and he had no choice but to back off. in the end I hailed a taxi and gave the driver 20 to take the girl wherever she felt safe. the guy was left to walk wherever the hell he was going, nicely battered and bruised and i didnt have to raise a finger ;)

but Violence(both physical and Mental) AUSTRALIA SAYS NO!

Yeah i agree with you guys my generation is Sh!thouse (shhh... I'm 17... don't tell them...) seriously i hate everyone my age... they are just all jerk-offs except a few... I dunno what happened... it's all the "don't smack your kids" and that... I got smacked and I'm doin alright...

Agree with you there Fools. I was brought up always to respect chicks. Hitting them is just not on. I would have dropped the guy on the spot no questions asked.

Unit, My space has f*&ked up our genereation for sure. But on the ohter hand, little sluts going around everywhere just makes more easy targets for us fella's!! ;) Ahh yeah. I stick with One Industries stuff still cause they ain't sold out IMO. Guess it's only a matter of time though.

The things which pisses me off, going riding down a crazy cliff for 30 mins and finding out we had to turn around at the bottom and go back up all the stuff we thought we would never make it down in the first place!! Had to seat bounce the bike all the way up!! Not cool. I need an ice pack.....

my so called mate last night that stole my drinks after another then stole my mates drinks then got pissed off when i confronted him so he said come out the front so i did then he some how sweet talked me??? into liking him again wtff happeend there... tosser

weeed ... i cant say i like any of my mates because of it... 98% of people i no/hang around do it not just for sociolising , but every damm day then never wanna do shit coz there always stoned and would rather stare at the wall .. could go onnn and oonn

dead right wogtaz, every bloody prick is smoking weed these days, ya say lets go for a ride and they all go "nah sorry having a brew will call ya later" thats a direct quote from a message in my phone... weed is possible the worst thing to happen to society along with myspace...

also motovertman... "I was brought up always to respect chicks" a little bit contradicting dont you think?

I'm not accusing anyone in here of anything......

but it's interesting that most men say that they treat women with the utmost respect etc, etc, etc....
and most women will tell you that more men than not treat them like crap.....

The maths just doesn't add up.

I've given up, if there's decent men out there, I don't think I know any of them. :(

skylar I think its because most men think that if they don't abuse a woman they are treating her well, but in reality it doesnt change the fact that we are all beer drinking slobs haha.

Latest posts

Back