Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not accusing anyone in here of anything......

but it's interesting that most men say that they treat women with the utmost respect etc, etc, etc....
and most women will tell you that more men than not treat them like crap.....

The maths just doesn't add up.

I've given up, if there's decent men out there, I don't think I know any of them. :(

OK had to bite ... this man has never cheated on or abused women .... but I have been cheated on and abused by woman more than once ...that's just life .I haven't found the right one yet but I'd have no chance if I closed my heart to the possibility like you seem to be doing . Do you really think ALL men suck or do you think it may be more logical to think you are attracting or attracted too are the wrong ones ?? after all the only common denominator is you ... besides.... there's plenty of people in loving relationships everywhere so we can't all be f@cked .;)

Anyway just a thought ...se I'm not all men ...just this man :cool:

Yeah, I'm the common denominator.... must be all my problem.

Interesting comment..... and the exact type of thing women get told their whole life. Somehow it's still our fault that we get treated badly.

Yeah, I'm the common denominator.... must be all my problem.

Interesting comment..... and the exact type of thing women get told their whole life. Somehow it's still our fault that we get treated badly.

No don't really think anyone's at fault ... just it's more logical for me to think you might might be attracted to the wrong type of man for you ... many woman are as are many men .... see I know this happens I see it all the time ...so rather than think the entire race is somehow mismatched and love is impossible I'd rather think you may be like many others I've seen .... so not an attack on you or womanhood ok ??:cool:

See the only other option is you're perfect and all men suck .... so ya might as well give up ?? ......... well give up never won a race so I guess all men will suck to you while you have this outlook ....

Sad thing is this ....... a decent man will walk by you and you won't see him in this state of mind ..... sorta like a self fullfilling prophecy if ya like.

Sorry if that was a bit harsh but I feel no need to appologize or adopt an appollogetic stance for the actions of other men and I really dislike being tarred with the same brush which is what you did when you said all men suck ... like I said ... not all men just this one :cool:

from what ive seen, its the arsewipes that get the nice chicks, and vice versa.

me? i just avoid relationships altogether of any sort(call me nigel, call me lonely, but im(fairly) happy:))

what grates me the most? people. humanity. this ignorant tv and maccas fed civilisation.

and isnt it strange that where organised marriages are the rule, that you see couples together after fifty years where they had to WORK to live with/tolerate each other?

and reading back a page... undisciplined little shits...

bring back the cane!!!! not that i like violence.

capital punishment, NOT keeping these vegetables and encephalitic/spastics in wheel chairs alive for no reason but that people are too damn politically correct... i like these ideas.

as for the parents worried about some dirty old man having sex with their young daughters... look at how you let them dress? an 8 year old does not need a boob tube, mini skirt and make up.

i hate this society.

dead right wogtaz, every bloody prick is smoking weed these days, ya say lets go for a ride and they all go "nah sorry having a brew will call ya later" thats a direct quote from a message in my phone... weed is possible the worst thing to happen to society along with myspace...

also motovertman... "I was brought up always to respect chicks" a little bit contradicting dont you think?

Respect Chick's as in not bash them or mentally abuse them which as just as bad!! I treat any chick with respect. I have been in 2 * 3 year relationships so I must have done something right.

If they want to sit on my lap that ain't my problem and it's not disrespecting them. :cool:

Thing which pisses me off the most, people siting behind their bloody keyboards whinging about themselves and the state of the world. Get out there and do something about it cause it's f*&^ken lame.

Last edited:
doing work on ya moto hung over as F%#k, & being stupid enough to get both rings caught in the inlet port, now your piston is stuck in the barrel

overtaking a learner doing 40 in a 70 zone then having my clutch disintergrate immeadiately afterwards:p

bahahaha Now that would of been piss funny, wish i had of seen that.

Grinds my gears.........bloody lapper's, nothing worse than lapping slow people in a race on a tight track they just sit there and hold you up, ya you get round em when ya can and safe to do so but there are some that sit there and pretend your not even their and they no dam well that your quicker than them oh and ya screaming MOVE PLEASE.

lol @ unit. go hack dude!

im going to add another to my list

Guys that dont treat women with respect. it gives me the right $h!ts how many guys have great girls and treat them like absolute garbage. talking down to them, hit them, play mind games, its just not on.

This is possibly the BIGGEST thing that gets me going. I hate it.

I actually almost got in a punch up the other week, when i seen a guy litterally THROW his girl to the ground and then proceed to punch her in the head!(WTF!!) in the middle of the road and went over and gave him a piece of my mind. ( i was actually followed over by a group of teens(14-17) who also seen it happening and had the sme thoughts as I did. I ended up walking with the girl in question for about 3km and telling the bloke to stay back at least ten feet, each time he got closer, the group of teens would come betwen him and myself and he had no choice but to back off. in the end I hailed a taxi and gave the driver 20 to take the girl wherever she felt safe. the guy was left to walk wherever the hell he was going, nicely battered and bruised and i didnt have to raise a finger ;)

but Violence(both physical and Mental) AUSTRALIA SAYS NO!

some of our generation(14-17) have the most respect when it comes to this sort of violence when the men are beating their girlfriends just not to other violence.

Yeah i agree with you guys my generation is Sh!thouse (shhh... I'm 17... don't tell them...) seriously i hate everyone my age... they are just all jerk-offs except a few... I dunno what happened... it's all the "don't smack your kids" and that... I got smacked and I'm doin alright...

same i still get a smack for doing some thing wrong and im 15 (i don't cry though) and im doing better then all my so called mates.

as for wogzart i dislike weed can't say i hate it yet, most of my mates do it because it's cool its for a bunch of fags sitting around smoking a bong i'ld rather go riding.

hmmmm what they said ^^^^^^^^^^^ for the most

better ad a few

when ya spent 4 hours Saturday grooming a perfect track and ya get one 10 minute moto in on sunday before it pisses down rain

mean grumpy ass women the complain that every man is the devil and when a good guy walks up and introduces themselves and they shoot em in the nuts and instantly label them like the rest (not directed at skylar for some reason she likes me for now)

the rest of the women cant live with em and definantly cant live without em

bad maintenance practices and bad workmanship i hate useless fitters and maintenance engineers

drugs are great!!!!! well they used to be but ya grow up one day

the human body is shit always hurting and breaking stuff sheesh

i hate religion and hate being labeled a religious label (atheist) because it think religious crownies should stop trying pass there bullshit onto others make up your own f**king mind and dont be a sheep

speeking of sheep fucking crusty demons/metal mullisha / unit /srh just because i'm cool and look cool doesn't mean you have to go and buy the same shirt as me to try and steal my coolness it doesn't f**king work you still look like a dick
i mean do you even know what srh stands for or who rides for the mullisha
bloody sheep i like my unit hat

political and bureaucratic nonsense these people are the f**king do gooders closing down moto tracks and kicking us out of good riding spots and not letting us build motorbike tracks on our own property what drugs are these people on

imported so called Australian's that think they can come here and tell us not to be australian because it offends them i mean i celebrate Christmas if you dont it's your loss but you will not stop my son from singing christmas carrols at school and it will never be called XMAS because of you
If you dont like it then F**K OFF HOME!!
and we speek english here at least try!

I'm not racist if you treat me like a human being i'll treat you likewise

little bolts and bits of shrapnel from engines actually chew my gears!!!! workman ship again

good rant unit clean up the swearing

AGREEEEED .

xbox360's!!! i broke my second one just over 2 months after my first one broke!!!! and i litterally no 5 close mates that have broken theres!

WTFFF they should not be able to sell the peices of SH*T!!!!

China bikes i have NOONE to ride with because there sick of there peices of crap falling a part or not working right! and im sick of fixing the peices of shit

has not been one ride day that i havnt had to stop and help my mate push his bike or double him back to the car , then let him ride my bike because i feel sorry for them .

now i got 00000 friends to go riding with , mostly because of weed coz they just cant be bothered getting up or spending 20 bucks to change there oil or get a new chain/ when they would rather feed there addiction......

oops forgot one....
When teachers give you a 1200 word essay on Friday due on Monday!!!!!!! that gives me the sh!ts, no time for riding or anything!!!!!

AGREEEEED .

xbox360's!!! i broke my second one just over 2 months after my first one broke!!!! and i litterally no 5 close mates that have broken theres!

WTFFF they should not be able to sell the peices of SH*T!!!!

China bikes i have NOONE to ride with because there sick of there peices of crap falling a part or not working right! and im sick of fixing the peices of shit

has not been one ride day that i havnt had to stop and help my mate push his bike or double him back to the car , then let him ride my bike because i feel sorry for them .

now i got 00000 friends to go riding with , mostly because of weed coz they just cant be bothered getting up or spending 20 bucks to change there oil or get a new chain/ when they would rather feed there addiction......

i feel ya pain brother
so i went out and stumbled on a new group of friends that are like me and live for moto riding and not the party life
best thing that ever happened to me
but my mates wonder why i wont go out partying in the city with them on a saturday night and go "ough man you a pussy"
when there the pussy's they need me who has no shame to help them get laid cause i'm useually the life of the party and pull chicks easy (but married look but cant touch)
my priority's have changed i'd rather take my son motorbike riding than go out and spend 150 bux on over priced grog

it's all good keep ya head up brother good things come to those who do what they love

i was going to keep my mouth shut but..

- i hate people who do drugs and think its great, and will deny the fact its bad for you (long term and short term). not to mention the stress it puts on your mates when they know your off your fuckin head and they spend the night stressing about you..

- i F*****G HATE rude people. people who make no attempt to move out of your way when theres clearly not room for both of you.
people who take up two seats on a packed bus
people who dont say thanks when you hold the door for them etc etc

i better stop myself now, i could go on for days!

motovertman my point was that ask any girl if they like being called a chick, they dont.

Are you serious?? I have never met a chick(girl or whatever you call them) that had a problem with it. It's just like calling them a girl, or us guys a guy rather than man. Your picking shit at a silly point. More to the point is how you treat them.

People who can't be bothered fixing stuff. it could be something simple like... "The TV doesn't get that channel" i mean why the hell not? why don't you make it get that channel god dammit! Or maybe the tap leaks or other random crap that's simple as anything to fix but they can't be stuffed...

also peopel that can't take a joke
-people the whine about evrey little thing
-people that can't drop things and go on and on about something stupid.

Latest posts

Back