Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is he a member on her hmm? ?

he might wanna watch out then! ripping off other members is a no go. its happened to me, and i hate that there isnt much you can do about it...

Google **** me beyond belief. So its been trying to get me to create a picassa account. You click on a youtube vid to comment pop up, again and again, no way to cancel. Then I go fine give me your ****ty picassa account. So I put in djdis69. Oh your name does not meet our standards. I put in a ****ing dispute saying this is my ****ing online profile you douche bags so let me use it. Now my account has been suspended pending review. I mean what the ****, where do all these google employees come from, they clearly havnt been using the internet since 1994 like me.....I dont want to use my real name so you can track my movements through my phone, advertise **** to me I dont want or need based on my age, gender where I live etc....and I have NO CHOICE to keep using youtube I must agree to all their ****ing crap.....

Not impressed one little bit. Just let me use youtube like it was before you goons bought it and took it over and tried to **** it all up, just to make google + seem like a few people actually use it....

[video=youtube;mm9emgXuQKQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm9emgXuQKQ[/video]

Get out your tinfoil hat!:listen: You do realise you can still use youtube the way it was before don't you? I'm all over google and google+ everything is connected seamlessly and works very well. I dont get them advertising **** to me and guess what, I still use my old original youtube channel even when it asks every now and then to use my reall name/google account.
I find it funny your anti google but use facebook, which is by far the worst thing.

Haha and I bet the guy doing that video is a sheep with a ****ing I-PHONE. Love the sheeple!

Last edited:
Get out your tinfoil hat!:listen: You do realise you can still use youtube the way it was before don't you? I'm all over google and google+ everything is connected seamlessly and works very well. I dont get them advertising **** to me and guess what, I still use my old original youtube channel even when it asks every now and then to use my reall name/google account.
I find it funny your anti google but use facebook, which is by far the worst thing.

Haha and I bet the guy doing that video is a sheep with a ****ing I-PHONE. Love the sheeple!

Actually they cancelled your ability to comment on other videos or reply to your own vids unless you are linked to google + so yeah I'll get my tin foil hat out.... Mate I've been using hte internet to long to plaster my name all over everything I do and say...the internet was never for 'being yourself' thats how I learnt it and I'm happy doing things the way they were before google started trying to steal every single bit of data on every single person who 'uses' their products....I did IT in year 12 in the year 2000....think about that for a minute...google wasnt even in ****ing exsistance then....we were still hearing about how Gates screwed over Jobs and stole IBM from him, since he was actually the brains behind it....

Plenty of people think like me....trust me on that one!!!

[video=youtube;LTq8TrA3hb4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTq8TrA3hb4[/video]

[video=youtube;WOUfAtDZtks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOUfAtDZtks[/video]

What you been upto anyways Mr Chops busy with work?

Last edited:
i use the adblock extension and haven't been asked yet,
it blocks somewhere between 12 and 40 ads on each video

^^^^ This guy knows where its at.

i use the adblock extension and haven't been asked yet,
it blocks somewhere between 12 and 40 ads on each video

Same but trying to comment on the drift scooter vid and kept getting the pop up....has been ages adblock plus wont work now as an app I think google bought them out...hahahahaha

regular ad block does but its not as good on the AMD board....

I know there is plenty of people like those above, but they put their video's up on youtube still? go figure? Best way to complain is don't use it I would've thought?

Me, I'm flat out at work. all over the shop. Milang today, hindmarsh island yesterday but I get to rollout of bed and do a job a street away tomorrow:banana:

I did see a cool track in someones yard at currency creek this arvo!

yeah i tried adblock pro a while ago, wasn't as good
it helps you load pics to photobucket a lot faster too

Well its all good my account will probably get permanently disabled....so no more annoy vids from djdis69...and I almost had 13500 views on my channel that I started in 2009 too...oh well...4 years invested and it was finally getting decent...

and most of those ppl in those videos are really angry because youtube used to be their incomes until they linked it with google + basically they had to stop making cool videos and go serve people coffee for $4 an hour....

Last edited:
well..... gotta have another rant!!!
it drives me nuts, absolutely nuts, so couple of blokes were talking about dirt bikes and all this other crap.... then i say to myself i can relate... so what do you or i do? start relating to them, then the big question comes along!..... what do you ride?... well i swallow my pride and look them dead in the eyes, and say i ride pitbikes,
well guess what, they start talking sh*t..... then i say ohh im building one, they reply ohh one of my mates did a 40ft jump on a atomik 150, and the shocker nearly went up his ar*e... nahh im building a nice one, they reply, pitbikes are sh*t they're only good for backyards and chucking them into a skip bin!.... this is at the point where ive had enough of their BS, so i just stopped talking about bikes full stop, and changed the subject.....
THIS SH*T DRIVES ME BLOODY NUTS
THEY DONT REALISE HOW MUCH TIME WE SPEND ON THESE "KIDS BIKES", THEY DONT UNDERSTAND OUR COMMUNITY.
FULL EFFN STOP!
sorry if this is to colourful for you guys and girls, but we are a community like no other and we need to stick together thick and thin.
nuff said.

Mate It happens to all of us.
Only a matter of hours ago I was asked if I was a pro pit bike rider. When I said no this kid started going on about how I thought I had a nice bike when really I didn't. Talking about my lxr here
I felt like attacking this kid
He kept saying how good his rm125 was and so on.

People don't understand the mini community and it is really annoying sometimes.
But oh well I'd much rather hang around all the mini guys then the supercross people.

The atmosphere is awesome no one gets angry and everyone has fun

it drives me nuts, absolutely nuts, so couple of blokes were talking about dirt bikes and all this other crap.... then i say to myself i can relate... so what do you or i do? start relating to them, then the big question comes along!..... what do you ride?... well i swallow my pride and look them dead in the eyes, and say i ride pitbikes,
well guess what, they start talking sh*t..... then i say ohh im building one, they reply ohh one of my mates did a 40ft jump on a atomik 150, and the shocker nearly went up his ar*e... nahh im building a nice one, they reply, pitbikes are sh*t they're only good for backyards and chucking them into a skip bin!.... this is at the point where ive had enough of their BS, so i just stopped talking about bikes full stop, and changed the subject.....
THEY DONT REALISE HOW MUCH TIME WE SPEND ON THESE "KIDS BIKES", THEY DONT UNDERSTAND OUR COMMUNITY.
FULL EFFN STOP!
sorry if this is to colourful for you guys and girls, but we are a community like no other and we need to stick together thick and thin.
nuff said.

I love that type of person, there the ones that you smoke on tight lil tracks and trails and then tell you that there bike is playing up or they were not racing lol, these same people get on a piddy and then come back saying its not powerful enough or they don't like the small size, bull**** they just cant handle a smaller bike as they are a whole different kettle of fish. All I know is when im out and the anima 150 4v is louder than there big bike and always high revving they wanna know what I have done to it.....I reply nothing...cause its a stock motor. Real blokes or ladies don't give a rats what you ride cause dirt bikes are dirt bikes, mini or fullsize, its just the sheep that are to gutless to stand up in front of there *****es and say nice bike and lets go for a ride sometime.

Last edited:
I seen them kind of people

Thinking pit bikes are **** lol, yet the pit bikes they properly first get are the 500 pit bikes and go to massive jumps and such. I seen it so many times and then say all pit bikes are **** lol

I love that type of person, there the ones that you smoke on tight lil tracks and trails and then tell you that there bike is playing up or they were not racing lol, these same people get on a paddy and then come back saying its not powerful enough or they don't like the small size, bull**** they just cant handle a smaller bike as they are a whole different kettle of fish. All I know is when im out and the anima 150 4v is louder than there big bike and always high revving they wanna know what I have done to it.....I reply nothing...cause its a stock motor. Real blokes or ladies don't give a rats what you ride cause dirt bikes are dirt bikes, mini or fullsize, its just the sheep that are to gutless to stand up in front of there *****es and say nice bike and lets go for a ride sometime.

Yeah your right it was one those people....
thanks for the feedback and you to snaptrax!

Yeah your right it was one those people....
thanks for the feedback and you to snaptrax!

All good, you just tell yourself "haters are my motivators" and remember this one....opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one just some stink more than others lol....

FULL EFFN STOP!
nuff said.

couldnt agree with you more mate, try having a convo with jap bike nuts, and then telling them i own a braaap!!!! even though my bike isnt even, its a re badged ycf but anyway, let the haters hate.

Latest posts

Back