• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

yx 150/160 or 155zs head

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prox666

Reaction score
WANTED
Yx 150/160 or 155sz stock head

CONDITION
Used but still useable
PRICE
Let me no wat u got

CONTACT
On hear pm

Last edited:
i have one complete with all covers (155z head) id have to ask $150 (dont know if thats fair or not +postage) it has heaps of meat on the valves and was only taken off so i could fit my v2 head..
pics can be supplied if required..
it came with the bike and the bike did one set of rings (when i got it i replaced them) comes with a stock piston in perfect nich and you would only have to replace the rings on it (and a piston circlip unless i find it)

i have a yx 160 head complete only done a few hours work.. would like to get $75 plus postage as i dont use it..

I did just get rid of a 155z 2 hr old head for postage only. But im a nice bloke bahaha.

I would, if i had a daytona 150 sitting in my shed and still did not maybe (hope not) need it

Mick let me no if u can get any more thats wat I was after as its for a project im not even sure will work I didnt wana spend a heap I can swap for any parts in my for sale thread

Last edited:
I can have a look mate. But if ya worried that it wont fit dont. All the specs are the same and only difference is the valve and cam covers.

I can have a look mate. But if ya worried that it wont fit dont. All the specs are the same and only difference is the valve and cam covers.
Thanks I knew the head will fit its wat im trying to put it im not sure will work

Last edited:
i have another head i would probs donate to ya will need postage paid an thats it.. only thing wrong with it is the cam cover is missing...

i have another head i would probs donate to ya will need postage paid an thats it.. only thing wrong with it is the cam cover is missing...

That sounds good im not to worried about covers rite now how much u think to post

so what are you trying to fit it to ?

Im trying to fit sum roller rockers and ti retainers from wat ive found out it wont work thats why i didnt wana spend a heap to find out

Im trying to fit sum roller rockers and ti retainers from wat ive found out it wont work thats why i didnt wana spend a heap to find out
To what motor? i can supply dimensions of the roller rockers for you they seem very similar to my crf 70 head that is also disassembled on my table

To what motor? i can supply dimensions of the roller rockers for you they seem very similar to my crf 70 head that is also disassembled on my table

I wana fit the head to a yx150 bottom end

if its a crf style bottom end it will not fit as because the stud spacings is different, you might be able to change the stock stud spacing. $$ it would not be worth it i dont think
if its a klx style then just fit the rockers because its the same head as the 155s/ yx160s but probably with a different cam and valve springs

if its a crf style bottom end it will not fit as because the stud spacings is different, you might be able to change the stock stud spacing. $$ it would not be worth it i dont think
if its a klx style then just fit the rockers because its the same head as the 155s/ yx160s but probably with a different cam and valve springs[/QUOT its klx style with the oil slinger and 53mm stroke and 60mm bore

Latest posts

Back