yx 150 (lifan i think but it says on the site its atomik)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mAdAsZaC

Reaction score
hello,
i have this bike... atomik bigfoot 150cc

and i was wondering is the much i can do to it ?
like can i bore it out and would it be worth it..
and does anyone know the valve clearances and can somebody please tell me if there are any common problems with this motor.

Last edited:
no probs.. i shouldnt take credit for them.. these helped me alot too, might wanna edit your vid so it dont show u riding on the road as alot of people on here might frown apon it... i dont csre where you ride as its your choice just letting you know is all..

And you wonder why you ppl get picked on and have no where to ride , its ppl like yourself that F U C K it for every 1 just remember that

Another dip Sh!t with a ebay account and a Sh!ty china bike

good on ya

Tim unless you do the same as the O/P well yes but if you dont well no

its the reason i got away from pitbikes and the reason they have a bad name and the reason there's no tracks and no clubs want them at there tracks , because idiots like this ruin it for every 1

ah i see... nah i got a R1 and a R6... mini's on road seem pointless when i have something like that... also the reason why i said for him to edit it and in his other thred to delete it all together..

i only ride on the road to get to the fire trails and not a dip **** a on budget bike enthusiast thanks :)

besides riding on the roads get really boring unless you are on a road bike.

good way to join a forum mate... should of read the rulz first..

if we see 1 more video of you riding on the road you'll be having a little holiday from the site..

use the site for what its intended for and not for showing illegal activities..

besides that your thread/s are pointless, your asking about engine mods but not once in the vid did you focus on the actual engine to show its brand...

well i have had a look and if its a 2009 its a 150 piranha engine which is a daytona... cause i was wondering what my engine was...

pics of your engines and ill tel you what they are.. dont think piranha used daytona engines in their bike..
they have used a lot of yx150's and 160's with the earlier yx150-dte clutch cover (daytona style cover).

also piranha is only an brand/company name its not the actual brand of the engine..

i only ride on the road to get to the fire trails and not a dip **** a on budget bike enthusiast thanks :)

ah well that fair enough then
you illegal ride on the road to then illegal ride in a forest , good move gimble , i hope ya bike gets crushed

Now me being a licensed rider with a licensed bike , would love to catch you riding in what is probably some of the last places we << as in licensed ..riders can ride

hope to see you out there some time and kick you off your bike as i blast past on 1 of my licensed bikes

DipSh!t:flipa:

Latest posts

Back