yx 150 oil pump/head where can u put the oil jumpers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zwebx

Reaction score
Hey fellas, as some of you may know i recently stripped a thread in the bajo bolt/oil line
and thats coming from the head.. i have another cover that i can put inplace of the old one that does not have the oil holes.. so would i be okay to run the oil cooler from the bottom jumper lines and put my other motors plate on this one and then run the coolers from the jumper down the bottom?
i tried to be clear if im not let me know

Did not quite get what you ment by jumper lines and stuff, got the basics of the idea though. As long as it works in one logical circuit, should be fine ;)

it took me a couple of reads to get what you had asked, and if it is ok to swap them around?

so on your setup, it runs the oil cooler lines, off the plate on the r/h side of the head. with a link joining the other 2 oil ports at the bottom of the side cover.

the other engine runs the oil cooler lines down the front bottom of the r/h clutch cover

it should be fine,
if in doubt, leave an oil line off at the bottom of the engine with an icecream container underneath it.
pull the lead off the spark plug and kick it over, it should pump a bit of oil out

it took me a couple of reads to get what you had asked, and if it is ok to swap them around?

so on your setup, it runs the oil cooler lines, off the plate on the r/h side of the head. with a link joining the other 2 oil ports at the bottom of the side cover.

the other engine runs the oil cooler lines down the front bottom of the r/h clutch cover

it should be fine,
if in doubt, leave an oil line off at the bottom of the engine with an icecream container underneath it.
pull the lead off the spark plug and kick it over, it should pump a bit of oil out
Thats exactly what i meant, thanks man

Latest posts

Back