YX140 (Pirhana 140?) Electric Start motor

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have that motor and I just use the kick starter never had problems till my gears froze up

What do you mean the gears froze up?
Mines going ok atm, not as powerful as my old yx140. Done around 2000kms. If I do a couple wheelies it starts to jerk a bit for a while but it goes away.

I always thought these would be same as old yx140 just with e start?
Yx140 are super reliable and can beat of them a lot more than other engines in my experience
What is different between them?

I have the electric start never used it before. The bike pulled like a champ.. till like I said gears froze up .. I can't get it out of 4th gear I can drop to 3rd but lowest it will go. And u cant kick start it cause it's in gear. And can't roll it cause the gears are froze . I know it had compression I moved to looked at the flywheel and u can hear and feel the compression. And all I was going was hauling butt and it all locked up making me slide every where. Will be getting another yx but a 160 . Just can't figure out how change the gears in the 140 so might as well not try and just buy a bigger better one. If u know how to please send me links I would be greatly appreciated

Hey man have you tried holding in the clutch and kick starting?
Yx140 start in any gear.

Latest posts

Back