YX160 Kickstart

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dynamicgs

Reaction score
Want to replace the kickstart on my YX160 motor.. Cant seem to find many that fit the 16mm spine...
Lookin for one of those nice long forged numbers.. not a dodgy lookin chinese alloy thing....

Anyone got any ideas? Any yes, ive tried googling, but havent found much in aussie...

ordered mine, hasnt arrived yet... bought some extras to sell too, as a few mates need them..
will put them up on the classified section here in MR when I get them....

Let us know how it goes Justin.

Looking for a replacement for mine as well. Stock sucks. End isn't long enough when it's muddy to kick properly.

will do fellas...

These are the ones im getting.... To fit YX160 16mm Shaft...

365661869_703.JPG

Last edited:
What company are they from, I grabbed a so called forged kicker once and was complete rubbish... let us know how it goes

Yep they are the crap.... Might have to let me know when you got em, i might be interested :) Do you have the ORK installed on yours? I can't remember, i just ask as I know once i installed mine it kicked over a hell of alot easier.

Im replacing one of these ugly mothers... stock on most atomiks....

ek145.jpg

I would prefer one of these!! lol.

Stops your foot slipping off when it get's muddy.

Might buy your old one off ya if you don't want it?

and they bend... believe me, ya dont want one of these... ha ha...

If you do, can get them from atomik website... or another crappy chinese retailer of your choice!

I'll test mine and let you's know if they are better..

Timeeh - no ORK for me... make the bike go any better?

Deffinately smoother, the biggest difference was kicking it over. It now has bugger all kickback, so I don't have to worry about it bending :) Not that the kickback is bad, but it did feel like it would of damaged the kickstart spine over time. as for the areldite, can't believe i havn't thought of that sooner, thats now this weekends job, after i finish with the wifes new bike.

Latest posts

Back