Z in brisbane

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tweez

Reaction score
Hi all,

Is there any bike shops in brisbane that actually has 1 or 2 monkey bikes on the floor to show people?

I went to Moss St @ Slacks Creek today and couldn't find any.

Cheers.

Hi all,

Is there any bike shops in brisbane that actually has 1 or 2 monkey bikes on the floor to show people?

I went to Moss St @ Slacks Creek today and couldn't find any.

Cheers.

your going to have a hard time finding one on a shop floor, most of the ones you see on the internet were made from 1969-1982

and honda released about 200 back in 2007 called a 40th thern in 2009 they made around 60 of the 40ths adr compliant

best bet is find one on ebay in your area and go check it out or see if there are any members on here from your town,

can i ask what the main reason was that you wanted to see one??

Last edited:
your going to have a hard time finding one on a shop floor, most of the ones you see on the internet were made from 1969-1982

and honda released about 200 back in 2009 called a 40th

best bet is find one on ebay in your area and go check it out or see if there are any members on here from your town,

can i ask what the main reason was that you wanted to see one??

My friend wanted to see the real thing and I don't have one myself to show him. :D

There's 2 dealers listed on the Tonelli website selling monkeybike replicas(skyteams) in qld,here's the link give em a call

Our Dealer Network - Tonelli Motorcycles | Brookvale | 02 9939 8128

My friend wanted to see the real thing and I don't have one myself to show him. :D

the only way you will see one in a shop is if you go to a tonelli dealer, they are a chinese nock off and the frames on them are 30mm longer then a real z50

the real ones have drum brakes front and rear

the chinese nock offs have a disc front and and rear

tonelli dealers in qld
Gold Coast Quads

Factory 3/168 Siganto Drive

Helensvale

QLD 4212

+61 7 5665 7666

Visit their website!The SccoterShed Cairns

6/214 Mulgrave Road

Westcourt

QLD 4870

+61 7 4051 2243

I will pop into that shop next time I am at the coast. Thank you. :)

Springwood Suzuki had a couple in the area behind the cafe about a year ago. I've not been back there in a long time though.

Hey Gav, you're misleading people, the 40th anniversary model was 2007, but it was COMPLIANCED in 2009 because they couldn't sell them all.

Hey Gav, you're misleading people, the 40th anniversary model was 2007, but it was COMPLIANCED in 2009 because they couldn't sell them all.

Sorry my bad I had a feeling it was 2007 thanls for the corection hec

Latest posts

Back