z rego

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormin_norman

Reaction score
i remembered the other day my olds still have my old z50 i got when i was 5 and i was readin a few topics on here just want a bit of advise. the bike needs a complience plate to be roadworthied. im not sure if it has one however i know where there is a wreck with a plate on it but i think the frame is bent. could i put the plate on my frame or do u need to use the frame the plate comes on.
it has a white tank, with a speedo and light, any ideas what year it would be.

This might help you with identifying the bike, check the plate for ADR compliance, if it is a regoable model i will hate you:(....nah not realy,good luck.
Z50
Classic minibike+ rego = PHAT:D

i think its a 76 model. how do u tell if u can rego it. and can i take the plate off the other wreck for my frame

as i said check wether or not you have a compliance plate or just an ID plate and yeah you can do a plate swap and change the frame number........not exactly legal tho......

sweet. i had a look at one of the bikes today and it has a compliance plate on it. looks like a resto project comin up. has anyone else on here rego'd a z50... any troubles you ran into i should watch for?

it 76 onwards they needed a comp. plate. before that they didnt need one. i am going to be regoing one of my hopefully soon. ill let you know how it goes.

aint any 1 gunna bid on that frame ?

i thought these were rare ? with plate

i would snitchy but i dont need it now.
as far a rego goes there is no engine number on the compliance plate but my original motors are stuffed. what do i do, do i have to get another engine the same or can i use something different.

post up a pic of your bike so we can identify what model it is.

i dont have a pic. im pretty sure its a 76 z50j, i have 2 one yellow one white, yellow has comp plate not sure about white one yet.

do you wanna sell any
it would be best to get a honda 50 motor in there for rego but ive heard of people putting in 125cc motors and getting past

as i said do you wanna sell any

i got my white one home today but im havin trouble gettin the yellow one of the owner, so not at this stage, ill let ya know though

Latest posts

Back