Z50 Gorilla Replica (Tonelli G125)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha yeah and air cleaner!! And rear sets. And a lot of parts not fitted yet, rear master cylinder, rear brake caliper, rear sprocket, tail light, exhaust!!!!

[edit] need to update signature pic!!!!

With zorst:

ulpr.jpg

Haha, mind you asking???? It's a 190!!!!! I have 150 anima in my mini motard due to the rules only allowing 160cc and 190 in the streeter!!!!!!

You mean street right??? I want 18/30 gearing but been screwed around by Red Circles/Ebay so will have to find elsewhere. 190 anima with 18/30 gearing should do 100 in the old scale!! 160km/h!!!!

Got it out in the sun this morning!!

hgna.jpg

And got the oil cooler and coil fitted up, plus a few other odds and ends this arvo.

g7ss.jpg

Lookin awesome Beau it's one stealthy lookin what do ya call it baby cino lol, the shifter setup is crazy can't wait to see some footage of this thing lad, I love it you've done a schmick job dude.

very nice, stealth fighter style! you should do your muffler aswell, so its full black-out :)

haha, true but just imagine.....
and is there ever too much black :p
plus the kickstarter and pipe will be chrome, so i reckon it'll look good (regardless, it still looks great though) :)

so anything else planned for the black beauty?

I've got some better headlight clamps coming, a longer side stand would you believe?? And an 18 tooth front sprocket after the red circles thing seemed to go pear shaped!! Although I got onto them via facebook and got some one looking into the shipment??? I really want to run 18/30 gearing, at the moment it has 17/41 and I reckon the front wheel is gonna be oh so light on launches!!!

nice, a longer stand?!?! haha, better be blak :p! i was going to order some sprockets off them, but then i read all this and decided against it (i was going to ask for 41 rear and 14 front though)
i cant image the danger involved with riding a daytona 190 fdx with 17 41!!! are you trying to kill us all?!?!? haha just kiddin dude, with that gearing it'd be a little exciting ;)

Hahahahaha, here's an old one for you with the 9hp 125cc, gonna be really interesting with the 21-25hp 190cc!!!

sew6.jpg

hehe yep, that extra 10-14 hp should put a bit of a sting in its tail!!
Nice signature pic btw, both bikes are lookin sweet! :)

Red Circles came good on the sprocket shipment!!! So Happy!!

Check this tiny little thing out. Sorry there's been so little to report, I've got to stop starting new projects when the old one isn't finsihed!!

006.JPG

Latest posts

Back