z50 quick release front end

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

le0

Reaction score
after umming and ahhing for a while and reading what people have written about this front end from minimoto, i decided to bite the bullet and give it a shot

i already have a chinga front end (like sean0's/snitchy's) but didnt really like the way the plate on the top mounted to the triple, it was a bit off centre with the holes for the shocks. i still have it and may use it if this one doesnt work out.

here are some closer pics for anyone else who may be thinking of buying it, i also got the disc brake inserts and they line up nicely after a pre fit, any marks etc are from my grubby hands ;)

img0981jp.jpg

img0982mv.jpg

img0983gv.jpg

img0985it.jpg

only got seat, wheels and motor etc to go and paint the tank/side cover, then the j1 will be ready for rego

what made you decide to go with the quick release set up ?
do you need it for transporting the bike round in your car ? .
as you'd know , the z50z came with this set up ,,, as a fill in model to satisfy the demand for the k2 ,, honda ran out of stock ,, there for we " oz " got the z50ge , and the z50z " as well .
the z50z came with the aftermentioned frontend , centre stand , foot rear brake " as usa k2 " , and various differences to our k2 model .
if thinking of the removable front bit ,, what about the throttle cable release, and the wireing ?? .
other than that ,, let us know how the disc set up holds up ,, lot of guy's are thinking bout that setup .

Latest posts

Back