Z50R questions?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me the length of the stock rear shocks on the 82 Z50R?

And does anyone know what neck bearings they take, numbers of bearings would be great but size's will do.

And anyone who wants to sell a rear swinger PM me please im desperate for one

Cheers Roost

Hi mate, the rear shock length is 280mm for stock z50, as for headset bearings i use crf tapered bearings, will have a look for part number later. There is a guy from tassie on monkey garage that is always selling parts cheap. 50 nut

cheers mate that would be great.......you wouldn't happen to no his user name by any chance ?

let me no what ya got mate or just throw up some pics in this thread and ill have a look.....ive still got little bits and pieces to get as in some of the little rubber's that go under the tank shit like that and im sure ill need lots of other bits

cheers mate that would be great.......you wouldn't happen to no his user name by any chance ?

Hi mate, cant find part number for bearings yet but they are crf50. Also heres old mates user name, DEAN5413. He should be able to help you out.

roost the crf taper brgs are from menory top 320/22x but the bottom is that brg but with a 22.5mm id i know andy at big 50 has em he will post em to ya tell him joel sent ya

Hi mate, cant find part number for bearings yet but they are crf50. Also heres old mates user name, DEAN5413. He should be able to help you out.

cheers 50nut i shall send him a PM

roost the crf taper brgs are from menory top 320/22x but the bottom is that brg but with a 22.5mm id i know andy at big 50 has em he will post em to ya tell him joel sent ya

Ah yes i know the ones....i didn't have any old bearings to go off so had to ask the question......ive got em on the shelf at work i think if not ill just go through andy.

Cheers coolie.

anyone got a swinga its the only thing holding me back atm:mad:

Latest posts

Back