Z50's Which is the Rarest?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franky

Reaction score
Hey guys, Just curious to see which Z50 is the rarest, I no the Z50 i have ( z50M ) was only avaible in Japan And USA, Just real bumped i broke it before i realised it was rare ( broke hub )

The rarest Z50 would be the Z50a k0 slant guard. The first production run of Z50a's had a mistake with the muffler guard - the mounts were crooked and the guard ended up on a slant, hence the name.

This is a slant guard k0:
20600.jpg

This is a later k0 with the fixed straight guard:
01600.jpg

But the rarest of rare rare honda mini's is the 1961 Honda Z100, the start of the honda Z series...
monkey_z100_1961.JPG

Last edited:
You don't know what a real cool mini looks like lil franky. Shut up for once, instead of just posting crap. The Z50 never looked gay. they are perfectly restored specimens of mini history. Nothing built today in china will last half as long as they have.

Franky , do you have any intent to fully restore this gem ?

Broke the hub :( , how'd you manage that , can u still ride it ?

Mono's, Did them nicely, tried to drift a corner and come out doing a mono, but the chain link broke and got caught on the sprocket and just ripped him off.. 2 holes damaged and 1 still intacted..

i have a 69 z50a that im in the middle of painting use 2 b candy red and white i am painting it orange and silver?

my gearbox is a bit thrashed is there any way to fix this?

post your bike up in the z50 section,

haha what do you dertimine 'Trashed', post some pics up.
and give us a full story

mine shifted fine had plenty of go too

post picks tomorrow still goes fine preety fast 2 changes gears ok its just it like the idles up 2 high when its not. if ya now what i mean got my tank finished aswell just need 2 do the rest of the bike now!

Latest posts

Back