Zac's new chrissy pressy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnItChY

Reaction score
we were going to get zacass a useual ps3 games and ipod docking station and stuff ,

but i had a better idea ,we are building a miniramp in the back yard ,it is 4 foot high ,by 8 mtrs long by 2.5 mtrs wide

metal copeing will be used and a platform each end about a mtr wide ,will cover it with 9mm ply then 5.5mm Masonite over that

this is a short vid on what were doing prt1

YouTube - Building a mini ramp Prt1

sweet hope it's ready to test out when i get up there before christmas he he

he ya better pm me ya number to brother and have then jack cans cold

should be good once its all togther, cant say much about ur choice of music though, lmao

lol i no the music was a slap on

shit yea coolies ill pm ya me no. bro and should be up and runnin by crissy day i hope but well shall see how we go

yes thanks motoxxx this is what it shall turn out like

tho at 1 end im putting a stall bench and the other will be a hand rail
miniramp.jpg

yup that would be cool ,hey dude have you ever thought of selling it ,it may look scrap to you but a good start point for some else

i have sealed all the timber on mine thats why it's white ATM ,we are going to paint it but only the out side parts and ill paint the masonite

im thinking a blue top with white sides and black seat copeing

i'll leave the stall bench timber and just stain it same as the hand rail at the other end ,i even think it may be wide enough to to add a riser box at 1 end bout a mtr wide ?

zac rides a scoot but he also rides skate as well so ill convice him scoots are for fags and skate is where its at

haha thats mad.. Lucky boy!! I "THINK" i might be getting Guitar Hero!! lol for my ps2. But im saving up for TTR 230 and if i save enough ill probs go halfs with my dad ;)

Hope zac enjoys it, coz he bloody lucky! Hope you upload a video of him riding it :D Do you think you could ride a cr50 in that??

Cheers Andrew

hmmm 50 in the mini ramp now there's a thought ,tho with enough beers i have riden 50's in some strange places

mate there will be a many a vid mnade on the back yard miniramp ,including how we built the sucker

Big M its Hot Buttered Popcorn ? i dunno why i have it i just do

yer popcorn or something lol was watching it and my mum came past and laughed said she used to have the album hahaha!! its quite catchy

hhahahah yer i like it lol that ramp looks sweet... i built a minier ramp a few weeks ago it was 1m long and 50 high and curved and its fun on a pushie and i sold it to my brother inlaw to try it on his thumpstar:D:D its a lil small but should still be a ball:D:D

lucky zac huh geez im on the gold coast and all the skateparks here are junk i think ill have to get sum money and build my own ramp haha

just finished it today will upload more vid sometime today or tomorrow

dude u need to get to beenleigh ,best skate park in aus

SnItChY, as a single mum of a boy that is crying out for male attention, I just want to tell you how super impressed I am with you.

Everything a Dad should be, interested, involved, active with your kid. He's a lucky boy.... not just for the stuff you build and do for him.... but for the fact that you are an active participant in his life, not just a bystander as far too many Dads seem to be.

Hope you and your family have a great Xmas.:)

SnItChY, as a single mum of a boy that is crying out for male attention, I just want to tell you how super impressed I am with you.

Everything a Dad should be, interested, involved, active with your kid. He's a lucky boy.... not just for the stuff you build and do for him.... but for the fact that you are an active participant in his life, not just a bystander as far too many Dads seem to be.

Hope you and your family have a great Xmas.:)

skylar ,THANKS ! that made my day ,there are lots of us about on this website ,we are just dads growing up in our boys eyes ,my ol man was always to busy working ,to bother with this sort of stuff ,hence why im so big on spending quality time .Keeps em off the streets and out of trouble ,im in the midst of uploading the prt 2 to the vid i hope you enjoy it

oh yes and MERRY CHRISTMASS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,may the new yr bring you much luck

Last edited:
YouTube - RE: Building a MiniRamp Prt2

this is prt 2 of the ramp build ,all up it cost about 500 in cash ,i stabed my finger twice lost a pint of blood ,stubbed a toe ,but in the end was well worth the effort ,its 2.4 mtrs wide 8 mtrs long and 4 foot high ,steal coping both ends

still not finished yet but were well on our way now

sweet better come test it out hey

not sure when i'll get down there

but should be in the next couple of days

pm me ya phone no. brother

Latest posts

Back