Zac's new chrissy pressy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great work there snitchy!!

im from the same mold as you mate. grew up with oldman always workin, had to build my own fun just like that!
made a few sick bmx dirt jumps in the old backyard as well!!

thanks there guys ,yes it turned out quite well

zaC is chuffed ,sent ya a pm c oolies
yea my dad was and still is a good fella he just had to work all the time ,so i dont hold it agaist him

mind you i work a fair bit me self but i just spend my free time with the young fella as there only young for a very short time

Well here's a few of my ramp which IS VERY RUN DOWN AND HALF PULLED DOWN AS IT HASNT BEEN USED IT OVER 2 YEARS lololol...its 24ft long and 12ft wide,enough for 2 skaters to be on at the same time and also a good size for BMX...which is what i used it for mostly...im gunna try find some pics/vids of when it was all setup good not now in its shitty condition,itwas veery good when we used to use it...if i find some ill post em up

000_1121.jpg

000_1122.jpg

000_1126.jpg

000_1127.jpg

Last edited:
yea ya right it is just a fire hazard now days lol

hey would have been a sik ramp in the day ,did it have copeing ?

shit ya tramp has seen better days as well ,daym my olds would have kicked my ass if i left my crap everywhere lol

good on ya i like ya style

^^^ lol yeh

it had everything,copeing etc etc side ,hand rail around the top so you couldnt over shoot and fall of the edge etc etc

but we started to pull it down and thats as far as we got its still sitting like that,we are renovating our fulle house and everywhere atm so ity wont be there for long ;)

yeh the tramp broke on my lil brother the other day so its going lol,as you can see we've kinda wrecked the area where the ramp is so I have to fix it all up im told by mum,she said i wreck it,i fix it...which is fair ;)

haha, i thought thru the first vid it was gunna be a 50 ramp. damn! but thats awesome snitch. maybe it's to zacks old fella had a go! now that is youtube worthy material. aha sorry, couldn't resist jks. man thats awesome. and tell zack scooters are for wusses ahaha (im gunna cop so much for that_it was a joke!)

Latest posts

Back