Ze Truth About "Ruby" :/

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
theres no such person as ricky i thought?
i thought it was just ruby the ped shit talker and the 14 year old chick haha

BAHAHAHA to what cass and pitmaster said on page 6

and sydney why are you sticking up for him? i guess cause he came to your house a did a burnout for you soo that makes him cool

sidney take my advice a person weather it be to your face or on the net lies to you for no reason are not cool and are pethetic

and to make it worse he hasnt just been talking shit he was also talking himself up by saying how good ricky aka him is at everything

ruby im pretty sure you have '' Narcissus syndrome'' i suggest you seek help

Ricky does race and he does have a road bike.

sheesh I think he's got you under control aswell... whats he giving you sid? Oral sex or something?.. stop sticking up for him.. If this wasnt all true.. then he'd surley be capable of telling us whats going on... but till then.. i guess its tons of HJ'S for sidney...

this has been blown out of proportion! delete this thread and ban ricky, ruby or mintard which ever one is playing the pathetic games! this is not a games forum IMO!

so much for inocent untill prooven guilty
you guys are forgeting some of the good input that this wierdo has given us
weather it be from his imaginary friend or not
did we eva come to think "it" did this as a security measure
but i reckon it's time for it to explain it's actions

as few you benox you just want the chick for yourself hey virgin boy

later

The truth?

yeh, i havn't heard from ruby now in a few days, maybe he's seen this thread and decided to lay lay for a few days 'till its over or something....

No, I've just been busy with work. My house is getting sold so I've been missing internet time and riding to get my house ready for sale.

Ruby is my nickname. My real name is Reuben.

Mintard is 14yo this week. Mintard does have a brother named Ricky, but I'm not him. Contrary to what Mintard says, it was her idea for me to pose as Ricky. This all started at the time we went to Melbourne to collect Adam's Pitpro. Our cunning plan came to life! I may be weird Mintard, but you agreed to play this 'game'. Oh and its been fun. So, you wanna know why we did it? From day one when I signed up, I had members assuming I was a chick and asking me for a pic and where I lived and rode, I even got a marriage proposal. Mintard wanted to sign up but didn't want to be bombarded by boys. So I acted as the distraction while she happily watched on. So I just let your assumptions get the better of you and let your imagination run wild. I answered questions regarding me being a chick indirectly, as the content of my posting shoudl have nothing to do with my sex, and perhaps I intentionally helped things along. But you boys seem high on boredom and needed things to be kept alive here. Well Mintard got bored with the whole thing obviously. And it appears now she doesn't need the protection or distraction. I was hoping to keep it going for a bit longer and see if anyone else wanted to marry me! LOL :p

Yes, I am male. Yes, I do own a TLR and a GSXR. Yes, I do race. Yes, I am a street rider, I've been riding for over 17 years. Yes, I do work at the MotoGP. Yes, I've drag raced. Yes, I know alot about bikes and cars. Any technical info I've ever posted has been truthful to my knowledge.

:cool:

So ruby is atleast 20 years old and male and mintard is a 13yo girl? Thats pretty twisted but whatever I dont care.

So ruby is atleast 20 years old and male and mintard is a 13yo girl? Thats pretty twisted but whatever I dont care.

yea thats what i was thinking?
are they family friends or what? you'd wanna hope so hey...

the old move the house thing
it would have to be the worst job in the world have fun with that

No, I've just been busy with work. My house is getting sold so I've been missing internet time and riding to get my house ready for sale.

Ruby is my nickname. My real name is Reuben.

Mintard is 14yo this week. Mintard does have a brother named Ricky, but I'm not him. Contrary to what Mintard says, it was her idea for me to pose as Ricky. This all started at the time we went to Melbourne to collect Adam's Pitpro. Our cunning plan came to life! I may be weird Mintard, but you agreed to play this 'game'. Oh and its been fun. So, you wanna know why we did it? From day one when I signed up, I had members assuming I was a chick and asking me for a pic and where I lived and rode, I even got a marriage proposal. Mintard wanted to sign up but didn't want to be bombarded by boys. So I acted as the distraction while she happily watched on. So I just let your assumptions get the better of you and let your imagination run wild. I answered questions regarding me being a chick indirectly, as the content of my posting shoudl have nothing to do with my sex, and perhaps I intentionally helped things along. But you boys seem high on boredom and needed things to be kept alive here. Well Mintard got bored with the whole thing obviously. And it appears now she doesn't need the protection or distraction. I was hoping to keep it going for a bit longer and see if anyone else wanted to marry me! LOL :p

Yes, I am male. Yes, I do own a TLR and a GSXR. Yes, I do race. Yes, I am a street rider, I've been riding for over 17 years. Yes, I do work at the MotoGP. Yes, I've drag raced. Yes, I know alot about bikes and cars. Any technical info I've ever posted has been truthful to my knowledge.

:cool:

so how much of that is more BS story?

IMO take ya BS storys + ya bike crap and ride on into the night;)

Well no one is forcing you to believe it. If you don't believe me, you don't believe me. Eh, no skin off my nose. This whole thing started because members here thought I was female, and acted like starved vultures, so we played along.

I've known Mintard's family for many years and I've known her since she was knee high. Mintard will probably dob in my age now anyways, so lets just say I'm above my 20s. I do actually race, and Mintard wants to break into racing too and I'm teaching her track skills. So with the help of her mother buying her a bike, and my training and the help of another racing buddy, Mintard has learnt alot about track craft in 6 months, that most guys couldn't learn in 2 years. Keep an eye out for Mintard at a mini motard track soon! LOL

I've been flat out with work and getting my house ready to sell, that I haven't been here for a while, and I now find out the fun is over. Oh well. :p

Last edited:
Last time i checked this forum was about minibikes? Who really cares, like Rueban says. If you dont believe him then too bad. If it where a forum about people then it would be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back