Ze Truth About "Ruby" :/

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The person with the ling hair was Mintard (14yo chick) she is also the chick sitting on the bike. I couldnt care less weather he talked shit or not but I do find it disturbing that he origially put the photos of the chick in his sig. The only reason I can think that he would have done this is to impress us with his chick pulling skills.

hahahahahahhaha, baahahahahhahahahahaah.. hang on.... A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA hehehe, very funny shit. I can understand where both sides of the arguments are coming from. i can see the intention of distracting the hormone filled guys with a bit of a fib. I say good on him for helping out a friend.

What i DO worry about is how much people read.. ie the same question is asked 5 times within this thread and is answered 5 times! The chick in all three sigs is 14 and is Rubys family friend. those calling him a pedo etc, do you classify any of your parents friends as 'friends' or would that be calling them pedos..

What is quiet disturbing is the first line of the entire thread!!
Hahahaha, Ruby.. Now I feel its necessary to bust your arse hardcore..

soooo benox.. yer into the same sex n older fellas eh.. THAT IS WEIRD!!

Topic closed. The Truth is Out There!

Lmao, you said it man! not me :D lol.. now lets leave this thread to die a peaceful death to be resurected in 12 months time when someone searches for 'ze'.

:D

LOL, Exactly.. Fools.. In 2 minutes check ya PM's .. I'm writing ya one now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back