Zongshen 140 other names? Need gasket set

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tig5

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a Zongshen 140cc engine in my postie bike and have ridden it halfway around the world, now I need some head gaskets here in India. I need to get them as quickly as possible (China hopefully) but I'm having a lot of trouble finding them online. Are the Zongshen 140 gaskets compatible with any other engine brands or do they go by other names? Any help would be much appreciated. I can find dealers in the US and Australia but they're coming from China anyway so I figured there must be a source somewhere?

Cheers

Pretty sure a lifan 140cc head gasket won't fit a zhonga, from memory a lifan is 55mm bore and the zhonga is 57mm. Have a look at your engine number, it should be something like IP57##$@!/&, if so it's a 57mm bore and you need a gasket that is 57mm(probably more likely to be closer to 58mm in reality). I think a yx140 is the same. Just get one the right size for your bore, they're interchangeable between brands in all other aspects. If your really not sure just measure the one that is/was on the engine.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back