zongshen 175cc install :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like ...i like very much.i was offered these engines about 5 months ago and brought in a sample and they go damn well for a zonga. longgevity is in the 155z's realm as the new gen are tough as nails coupled with 6 plate and v2 head

ill try and dig some footage up of the sample i had some dude in sa has it now probs blown it up or something tho lol

may i ask what ciniworx is selling them for??

spoonta...why did u not resell them?

also do you drive a sprinter?lol

i will be importing again and reselling but had death in family and other prioritys at the time

i have owned 2 sprinters,4 s13s,1 180sx,1 r32,2 ceffys,1rx7 blah blah blah

do i know u?

ah ok i was wondering if there was any problems you saw at the time

so

just a bit off a follow up on the 175

mine hasn't missed a beat and absoloutly rips i'd say i've done maybe 8-10hrs on it

but the first and only problem we have had is in the daytona six plate clutch yes they run a daytona clutch it has failed in ed's motor but he's a bit harder than me on his bike it could just be a fault in it but he has retroed a 5 plate into it and we will se how that goes failing that a tb billet basket should solve all the issues

i really like the motor though we shall see how it goes on the sx track this weekend

will find out the measurements in a few weeks when andy gets his hands on one

coolie

yep still picking the dust out of my teeth haha, but mind you the 125 nitrous wooped me too lol

hey just wondering if this 175 zongshen engine will fit in a atomik nitrous

Latest posts

Back