• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Zongshen 190cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I was thinking about buying a shipment of zs 190cc engine in black to the USA and would be available to buy. I would ship to your door USA only. 750$ would be about the price only if enough people are interested in buying. A order of 20 is the least amount I can buy and that the only reason why I'm asking before hand it's a lot of money for me out of pocket. But If your like me your probably tired of seen out of stock and unavailable and then seeing the $900- 1000$ asking price of the big brand stores and eBay sellers asking price for this engine. If there enough interest I'll place the order and then post when I receive them for buy availability. ✌️

Hi I was thinking about buying a shipment of zs 190cc engine in black to the USA and would be available to buy. I would ship to your door USA only. 750$ would be about the price only if enough people are interested in buying. A order of 20 is the least amount I can buy and that the only reason why I'm asking before hand it's a lot of money for me out of pocket. But If your like me your probably tired of seen out of stock and unavailable and then seeing the $900- 1000$ asking price of the big brand stores and eBay sellers asking price for this engine. If there enough interest I'll place the order and then post when I receive them for buy availability. ✌️
Hey, this seems like a great idea. Why don't you start a thread for interest gathering?

Latest posts

Back