Zongshen wont kick over

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolu

Reaction score
I got a new 150cc zongshen Im having problems kicking it over and keeping it going. I have changed the spark plug and it ran for less than 10 mins then cut out. The gears are also not changing properley up and down, and now the spark plug needs changing again.. anyone know whats wrong?

you might be putting the rong spark plug in(can be too long or short) have u got plenty of engine oil? also check you idle and is it manual? you might have a problem wit your clutch(might not be perfoming correctly.
try these^^^
cheers

how are you identifying that the spark plug needs replacing?

Hi, Cheers
Yeah I just replaced the spark plug with one the same that it came with, it was all black. I got it going today but the gears arnt changing up will only go into second and sometimes wont find that and goes back into neutral, like it gets stuck I dont think its got to do with the clutch.... any thoughts? Its a manual.

Thanks

Hey, yeah I put more oil in tonight... will that effect the gears? Coz its still not changing.

oil lubricatse every moving part and helps to move more freely.

may seem stupic but you putting the right oil in? not car oil? cause if you put car oil in it may affect the operation of the cluch and cause it to slip

Latest posts

Back