Zoot Scooters selling motorcross helmets for $80 cash in Adelaide!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoozo

Banned Wanker of the Century
Reaction score
So I had to get myself a helmet today. The closest shop to me happened to be Zoot Scooters on South Rd. Gave him a call about dirt bike helmets he said yes we have some but only a few and we're not stocking any more after these.

Come down and if one fits I'll do you a good price. So I went down got a large M2R with antman graphics which doesn't look to bad. Its not a Troy Lee by any stretch (probably like a 2012 model or something its not current) but he did it for me for ONLY $80 cash!!! I think there are a couple of larges, an XL and a couple of XS left! Possibly more in boxes out the back ;) Pretty sure this is the cheapest option for a helmet in SA at present(for something that is decent looking and fit anyway). If you need a new helmet, give them a yell...pretty sure he is keen to get rid of them at just over cost price as he sold all the rest of his pit bike stock to some shop out north.

yeah, it's not a bad price, Peter Stevens have Sparx helmets from $69
i was in there last week and saw a few bargains/clearance prices, they had a Fox V1 for $100

Cool I dont like shopping much so I just got in and out today and it was under budget! Boots next...where is good for boots around the $100 mark in Adelaide my67xr? Peter Stevens have anything good atm might go and check them out? Went and got loctite and some decent new oil today as well, bike here tomorrow :DDDD hoping it will be here before and I can do the work then come home and head down to lynton and give it a slight run in :D

Cheer I'm really not sure zwebx SA is a bit weird....lots of Large owner businesses pretty much run the moto scene! Having said that I havn't been in a real motorbike shop for a LONG time...My little Sis is in Melb and her BF comes from Shep so I might see if she can get me something from there if they have good boots for a good price....Do AMX have a shop in Shep?

HMMnn not really...
theres a couple of great shops in the city though amx will probably be out of your way too far..
i go to amx mainly because i know a couple people in there... so i get a little % off

i saw a couple of pairs in their clearance section near the back of the shop in the middle, can't remember the sizes though.
i don't know if you can get much for $100 either, my 7 year olds boots retail at $160.
i have bought my last 2 pairs second hand off gumtree.

what size boots do you take US sizing?
i have a pair of old worn O'neal boots, size 9 US, cheap, i'd take $25 for them.
they have a bit of life left in them
or some white Alpinestar Tech 3's in Size 11 US, for $100, they are fairly good condition

there are some boots here at Torpedo7 starting at $119, plus postage

Latest posts

Back