ZS190 vs Daytona 190 4V

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The zs190 is a 2v and the Daytona 190 is a 4v and it’s a proven motor
Haven’t seen anything about the zs190 other than they have the same bore and stroke and e start the new lxr’s come out with them so I’m sure pitster pro have done testing I like the fact they have a 5 speed but don’t no to much about them it’s seems to be a copy of the anima if your looking at buying either I’d go the Daytona but if you go the zs deffs do a review

Last edited:
fun fact, zongshen makes the daytona motor. so really theyre identical away from the head. i actually have a friend who swaps out the daytona top end and piston on zs motors to make them 4v. they havent hit the us market yet, but daytona just released the 190fe which is electric start and 5 speed trans, which is essentially the zs190 with the 4v top end and the daytona name and price tag. want to get crazy, you can bore out the 4v engine and drop in a 66mm crf piston to make it a 212. want to get really crazy, resleeve the motor and drop in a 72mm crf piston and make it s 252.

Hell yeah saw the new 190fe deffs considering it but the 212 kits for the Daytona look very appealing too

i did run daytona190 to 130km/h, if modify to 5 gear, it may come to 145km/h. changed two engines within one year, weak. but really strong power. dt is made by zs, but no sense to use daytona top fitting to zs engine, price is different from abt 280usd, top end expensive. cool to modify to 212 or 252, that's a big project!

Latest posts

Back