zuma 125 pitbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duddles

Reaction score
ZX-1R DB125 Pit Bike
I bought this bike from a shop near my house but never really seen them anywere else i just wanted to see if any of use owned one and wat u think of it. I think it goes great but its the only pitbike ive riden so i dnt know wat its like in comparrison to other bikes. so check the bike out and tell me wat u think

Last edited:
ive never seen one like that
but the brakes look freaky

mate i hate to rain on your parade but i have been to their factory and the quality is junk compared to other bikes you can buy for the same price,
itll hold up but i wouldnt be jumping or doing anything extreme on it

yeh i just bought it to have a much around on and i have a husqvarna 250 for jumping and that. i used to have a pit bike called a marshan and that was really bad quality and this one seems alot betre so yer

thats cool duddles (hehehe funny name i like it )

bit hard to mod IE sticker kits and such as they look a lil weird

have fun on her bud ,watch it tho she looks a lil soft ,tell us how you like it arfter a few rides ,do REVIEW might change a few ppls minds who knows

how much did it bite ya wallet?

show us a few picks of ya husky with ya mini ,oh yea and welcome to the forums duddles ,looking forward to reading ya post's

yeh lol last names dudley
yeh the stickers it has on it are crap and not on right so the overhang a bit
i had a preety gud ride on da weekend and it seems to go preety gud only problem i had was that the chain came off but thats only minor problem and the shox could be stiffer.
it cost me 900 put together and full tank brand new.

like you tell about your bike it's good and bad points and such, make a new thread include some pics

that sort of thing

900 ouch but hey dudles what price can you put on a smile hey
good on ya ,hope to see a vid of you and ya bike ruffing it up
cheers mate

Latest posts

Back