Carlts LXR builds

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlts

Certified Computer Nerd
Reaction score
Well guys I have two LXRs on order, cheers to the Casey at DHZ for being a great help!

I figured no one wants to see yet another LXR thread but I figured this would be a good place to post build progress, riding pics and all my questions.

Will keep you guys updated with piccies as the bikes / parts arrive :)

Last edited:
Yeah mate I'm keen for it, your other build was awesome. :thumbup:

Cheers dude, I'm definitely pumped.

Aim is to ride this one a lot more though, current build has 16 hours on it from 3 years :eek:

Haha yeah that's disgraceful! :p

Hey you need this thing done before the next ride day hey!
After talking to a few of the boys, it could be at Parklands again. Easier for everyone with kids.

So ill take that old junky psto. Please :D

Awesome. Now to try and source a nice motor.

Who's the Corey at DHZ? Good to see you back to Carlts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to be working on bikes again. Expect some updates, with pictures, over the coming days lads!

Should get some piccies up tonight, bikes are coming along nicely. Just made an order for two GPX seats from DHZ, not digging the stock seat haha

Oh oh mine I'll buy them man.
I have a stock seat if you are interested.

So some piccies from the progress so far.

Unboxing the bikes

LXR_Builds_Unboxing_zpst0vviq3r.jpg

LXR_Builds_More%20Unboxing_zpsrpl85gdp.jpg

My Bike

Went through my bike completely with loctite, switched out my new engine with my GPX V2 big bore 155z. The engine has 16 hours on it and now with a Keihin carb starts beautifully.

LXR_Builds_Bike%201_zpsx1um2g0a.jpg

Bros bike

Working with my bro on his bike now. Will keep you posted as the goodies arrive!!

LXR_Builds_Bike%202_zpsccq1kvmp.jpg

Some mighty fine looking bikes. Did you get my Pm man?

Ahh the memories, I got that model with the 190 in it, awesome bike. Half the fun is in un boxing and throwing it together, mine quickly turned into a money pit but don't regret it one bit, I also remember speeding home and rolling it around upside down in the back of the van because I couldn't wait haha, good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back