gpx 125cc help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tay212

Reaction score
hey guys i brought a 2010 gpx 125cc when it came out this year,its just stock,iv had some good fun with it but i want more power and stuff,so im thinking about boring it out to a 140,but have no clue of what i need to change apart from the clylinder piston and rings,iv heard i can get the 140cc clylinder piston and rings and dont have to change my stock gpx 125 head,but i dont no if its true or not,cheers

Last edited:
i dont think you have to but in saying that when i did one of my old bike i did not change it for abot a month when i did it was alot better and i think it will be better of with a better head
ps. that was not a mini it was an old ttr 250

you should be able to, the only parts you need should be..
zonshen 140 barrel, piston kit and gaskets.
and as long as you have a big valve head already it should be fine but you will need to make sure the piston doesnt hit the head or valves..
if it does then this can be corrected by adding base gaskets or machining the head a little..

one other thing that may need doing is the engines cases... they may need boring to accept the 140 barrel..

but please only use this as a guideline, dont buy anything until you pull your engine apart and measure everything

ok cheers guys,ill look into it some more

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back