hitting up bmx tracks etc?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$heepy

Reaction score
hey fellas, quick question. im looking for more places to ride my bike, kuipto forest is okay, but always gotta be on the look out for rangers etc, now im thinking i might try some of the bmx tracks that never get used around the adelaide hills. now im talking the over grown never touched ones.

the track in nairne is down a dirt rd and is always over grown and never used, i think me and my mate are pretty much the only two fellas that know about it. now what sort of consequences would i be looking at if some authority gets involved whilst im there?

also council land, like the '4wd' tracks and stuff down in mylor? (the mudpit as we call it) next to the creek that runs through. would i have many troubles in a place like that?

ill try and attach a google map image of where i am talking about.

If its anything other than private property the consequences will be the same as runnin the streets.

Unlicensed, unreg, uninsured...blah blah blah

totally agree with Minifighter. You won't enjoy if ain't private

-35.030743,138.898275 theres the coordinates for the nairne bmx track, a heap more residential than it used to be it seems.

-35.051847,138.758847 and here is the land in mylor, it is called goyder reserve by the look of it, cant see the 4wd tracks running through it like you can when your actually there

stay off the bloody BMX tracks!!! ya kill the surface and the club riders are the ones who suffer. Grow up and join a dedicated MX club if you want tracks, if you want bush(4wd tracks etc) SMARTEN up and go get REC reg. before hitting the trails.

If im in the 4wd coming down on a track and an unregistered bike is coming the opposite way, you had better be prepared to move.. its not ME in the wrong. Iv got TAC cover.. You wont have a leg to stand on... litterally..

stay off the bloody BMX tracks!!! ya kill the surface and the club riders are the ones who suffer. Grow up and join a dedicated MX club if you want tracks, if you want bush(4wd tracks etc) SMARTEN up and go get REC reg. before hitting the trails.

If im in the 4wd coming down on a track and an unregistered bike is coming the opposite way, you had better be prepared to move.. its not ME in the wrong. Iv got TAC cover.. You wont have a leg to stand on... litterally..

SOunds like old man syndrome has kicked in :)

Flaming Hell Hillz... Get back in that Dungeon!!

but seriously.. a fair bit of work goes into the track maintenance and prep. so the riders can race.. or dirt jumps.. to trick.. you get the idea.. hitting the takeoffs on a mini, pretty much kills the lips and landings will often divet or impact the surface.. true ****.

Think of it as someone randomly walking into your house and using your DVD player to cook toast in..
bmx tracks are generally a members only/public PUSHBIKE only affair. Hitting em up on the minis is generally a BIG no no.

meh. end rant.. Back to the Dungeon..:crucified:

@ foolsp33d nice way to put it LOL ....... ( Think of it as someone randomly walking into your house and using your DVD player to cook toast in.. )

i wouldnt think about using a bmx track that is used by people for actual racing, jumping etc. the track im talking about is overgrown, never gets used, and only has a width of about 1m at the widest part. it is nothing special, and definately nothing people that ride bmxs would care about. maybe acouple of kids might once in a while, but hey it might be some entertainment for them

if you look at it in street view you will know what i mean.

Last edited:
totally agree with Minifighter. You won't enjoy if ain't private

do you even like riding or do you just ride in circles so you can say that you have ridden a motorbike there is heaps of fun in getting chased through the woods or even across a muddy surface knowing that if they do chase you in there 4x4 they will get stuck

me and my mates use to ride out at Dublin almost every day and theres only one cop in the whole town and he knows that he wont catch us so he doesnt even try

there you go thats a good place to ride that aint private and its got a few jumps a few tracks its a big place and has 2 sides and yea it takes about 10 - 15 mins to ride from each side and is alot of fun

i think i have a few pics of it somewhere just have to find them if anyones interested in seeing them

Last edited:
Lol at everyone having a rant about the BMX track, did anyone actually read his post? The track isn't used, it doesnt belong to a club and nobody races on it.

Go for it mate, if I had something like that around me I'd ride on it. Just be prepared if you do get caught to face the consequences. Unreg fine is bad enough but if you dont have a license aswell your looking at big $$ fine.

Latest posts

Back