My 50.. What You Think??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darb110

Reaction score
Hey guys just spent abit of coin and got mi wheels upgraded and i needed it!! what you guys rkn?? hows she looking??

Be4:
DSCF0156Large.jpg

100_1346Large.jpg

Afta:
100_1468Large.jpg

100_1469Large.jpg

looks good but you could use a new seat lol

hahah yeh i kno bit of a patch on that side but that one will be right 4 a while there abit expensive 4 wat your getting ;) mite have 2 do some bargaining

nah a lifan man =) yeh the tapers are sik =) off mi old one haha closet to the best thing ive bought!!

umm should have gone 12" rear and 12" front... thats not if they are not already

looks the goods! but id get white plastics and a white camo one industry sticker kit they look phat... specialy on the big bikes
DSC00015-1.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

umm should have gone 12" rear and 12" front... thats not if they are not already

looks the goods! but id get white plastics and a white camo one industry sticker kit they look phat... specialy on the big bikes
DSC00015-1.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

I want your bike.

I also would have went 12/12, but it still looks good.

shes a lifan engine ;) wats with everyone and 12/12 get 10's up ya! =P nah pritty happy with the graphics of it... but the camos dont look too bad ;):)

yeh shes running sik atm next thing i might look at is the carbie, might change my jets see how she goes umm im from tassie man =) represent haha when i bought her it cost me 1600 and ive done a far bit on here since then =)

Latest posts

Back