New member from SE Wisconsin

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeyk101

Reaction score
Hello all. I am a new member like title says. I'm fairly new to the pit bike stuff. I purchased a used 2019 SSR SR70C for my now 9 year old son last year. It has been a bit of a challenge but have managed to keep it running with the occasional fail to start. He 2asnt fond of the color so we ended up putting on some graphics and making it really his. Luckily I have been able to get it worked out each time. I have been riding motorcycles now for almost 40 years and learned a lot wrenching on them through the years. Although a bit frustrating, his bike has actually been pretty simple to work on.

Screenshot_20230811_191053_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230811_191107_Gallery.jpg

I recently bought myself a used SSR SR189 and we are planning on hitting some of the local trails on it. We did try a several day trip in July to the Badlands Park in Attica IN but my son's bike kept shutting down after only being run for an hour or so. Then it would only run for a very short time after cooling down. We made the best of it though and still had some fun. I have since got the problem fixed and am looking forward to getting in some local trail rides soon...

Latest posts

Back