Re-introduction. Just saying Hi.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90seesee

Reaction score
Been a while since i've been here, i used to lurk a bit back in the day, had big plans to pimp my CT90 and drop it into a ct70 frame.
If i remember right, this was where i saw the CT200 top end on the 110 motor.. epic engineering feat..

So i'm here lurking again, thought i might as well say hi guys. I'm building a small v-twin, basically 2 big bore mini stroker motors, in a 45 degree case.
However i am designing, and scratch building it... starting with the cases, cylinders and heads.
Does anyone know if there is any proper small CC superchargers available now?
back in the day, people used *cough cough* smog pumps..
I have seen some for can ams and similar but they are really for 700cc+, i could underdrive it i guess but at the same time they are very expensive.. and would cost as much as my entire build.. I'm sure china has made something, or there are sub 600cc kei cars with superchargers?

Anyway... i'm going to be lurking, getting the lowdown on the techtips.. translating them into numbers.. see what works with my build.
The only thing concrete solid so far is the bore X stroke at 0.8378378378, rod angle 45deg plane from the outer diameter of crank pin/cyl offset 3mm, and rod length/ratio dialed in at 2:1.
From here i'm working on dialing in gearing/shaft for my overhead cammed 3 valve heads.. This is going to be an oddball, but it will pull like a freight train for a little plugger.

Probably looks bigger than it is in pics, and the cylinder is obviously 2x oversize. I am still 'trimming' everything down now specs have been finalized. It will be able to fit into a ct70 frame (with some structural mods). Cheers guys. I might make a post further down the track, when i have my patterns cast up and a few parts together.

Attachments

• 243563.jpg
    243563.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back