replacing a broken wheel/rim

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conzaay

Reaction score
hey guys, have got problem while riding the bolts that hold the sprocket onto the rim came loose and got caught on the swingarm snapping the bolts and breaking the rim.

gopr0184.jpg

now im up for a new rear 14" wheel,
but the problem is i took the wheel off and took it to a local pit bike shop, where i was informed that the rim i have is an "old style" in which they dont sell and know one around my local area sells this type of rim either.
the pit bike shop told me that i could buy a newer styled 14" rim but i would have to replace the sprockets, chain and would have to make my own customize spacers because the new rim wouldnt sit straight.

Any ideas?

yeah bse rims are a pain to fit to get the wheel all centered and the brakes working..

you need the orion style rims, the shop is correct in saying the wheels are an older style but some retailers still use them on there bikes..

atomik may be able to help..

first request tho.. can you go into your miniriders profile and input your location.. we have no idea where your from..

send these people a msg on ebay asking for what you need.. 125cc THUMPSTAR MOTORBIKE DIRT BIKE MOTOR PIT BIGFOOT | eBay
125cb2.jpg

Latest posts

Back