'07 AX4 125cc PIT DIRT BIKE

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is rubbish IMO,

I dunno if your in SA or not???

But i got my Brother a PitproLE last few months ago for his 21st birthday from Maylands,

was only like $800 or thereabouts, and he jumps it 15ft all day, and its been awesome so far, the whole bike still feels like new after months of jumping,

just an idea for a cheaper bike that still performs,

Goodluck

lol my mate has one and left it at my other mates house, and yeh after 5 minutes of riding it managed to somehow get the accelerator cable stuck on full and smash into a wall haha, broke the following

bend bars
snap front brake leaver
engine burn oil/blow thick smoke
snap plastics

now when he comes to pick the bike up my excuse is i got into a fight with the wall and the bike tried to brake it up... i came out 2nd best and well the bike 3rd.

Heyy, I Might Get This Bike Tell Me What You Think Plz..'07 AX4 125cc PIT DIRT BIKE MOTOR TRAIL BIKES THUMPSTAR - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes Boats. (end time 26-Oct-07 16:00:00 AEST) my friend has one in a diff colour and it sounds sick as..but i just want to get some more people to tell me it is good first.

What happened to making up your mind about only buying from a shop?
Do yourself a favour contact maylands and check out his bikes!

Latest posts

Back