08 MSO 140s

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacky4

Reaction score
is it worth getting it will it last are they tuff to race/ ride them hard aswell is it a good strong pitbike?

Hey Jacky a little more information would be nice. Like what condition it is in, how much they want for it. If your going to be racing dirt or motard etc...

Reactions: TyD
They are a good bike mate. I got one myself, even though it's setup for
motard, I rode it on dirt and couple of jumps and it held up sweet. I put a 26mm on it when it was stock and it ran even better. Depends on price, but it should be a sick bike

umm its dirt bike im thinking of racing it the condition is real good no cracks dint etc if i get it wat parts can i replace to make it real good raceable exhaust suspension carbi etc :)

Reactions: TyD
umm its dirt bike im thinking of racing it the condition is real good no cracks dint etc if i get it wat parts can i replace to make it real good raceable exhaust suspension carbi etc :)

Put a 26mm oko carby on it (you can get them at Home Page - DHZ Mini Moto)

Put a set of pro taper xr50 bars on it

And put a big bore exhaust on it...

that should be sweet, then later on you will probably want to upgrade again (who doesn't) lol.

Latest posts

Back