08 Pitpro 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S_M_I_D_D_Y

Reaction score
i got myself a new pitpro the other day, my first bike. just a few quick questions..

Firstly, measuring oil level. with the dipstick screwed in or just inserted into the hole and sitting on top?

The book that came with it says 10w40 oil, and attached to the invoice it says 20w50. which is correct? does it really matter?

suspension.. the air valve on the rear shock. what does adding pressure do? increase preload? compression damping?

and the forks. the little red screws? are they for show? i havnt actually tryed moving them yet.

and also, is it possible to make the forks harder as they are a little soft for my weight.

Cheers guys.

-10w-40 semi synthetic oil is the best (but mineral oil for run in first 30ish km)
-dipstick unscrewed
-little red screws are for releasing air pressure from your forks, should undo them before every ride and then redow them
-forks a little harder try 15-20W oil for those type of forks
-Air pressure on shock increses dampening speed

Last edited:
Dont screw in the dipstick
Both oils are fine as long as they are mineral based
adding air/gas makes it harder or softer
i forgot the forks
i think you need thicker fork oil

cheers guys. got a general pressure setting for the shock? and how much oil should the forks run? different oil level change the settings?

!@#$! i never knew the oil dip stick was spose to be unscrewed!? haha

Latest posts

Back