$1000 Pit Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoggo45

Reaction score
I am after a Pit Bike to ride in a Quarry as well as tight trails and some light jumping and racing, I am in adult with a weight say80 kg will all moto gear on.

I am keen on the PitPro 125 se, But I have also seen Atomik 125 Mid size at a cheaper price, Not sure if the Atomik quality is too good but, I have also looked at the DZR bikes but I can find a mid size one,

I think the crf 50 size frame may be too small for me , I am 5;9 and have been ridding full size bikes for 2 years on and off, I do not want to spend more then $1000, I have had a few goes on thumpstars and they are so much fun

Any Help on the quality of the Pit Pro 125 se and other pit bikes you reckermend especially how the frame holds up?

Regards Luke

Ok thanks, I ended up getting a Atomik Nitrous 140, I know its not as good as a DHZ but at $565, I will be able to spend money on some upgrades, Thinking rear shock first

Ok thanks, I ended up getting a Atomik Nitrous 140, I know its not as good as a DHZ but at $565, I will be able to spend money on some upgrades, Thinking rear shock first

Great to hear to got a bike. Making sure it lasts is the next thing and the initial setup is something that will help it go the distance for you.

There are some awesome threads on here, so spend some time reading, Follow the tips of guys that have "been there and done that" and you cant go wrong.

Some great links..

http://www.miniriders.com/bike-setup/24239-achtung-noobs-your-new-pitbike-you-set-up-tips.html

Carby & Tuning - Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Bike Setup!!! - Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

And naturally, being a china bike things will break..

http://www.miniriders.com/bike-setup/28311-online-china-bike-stores-parts.html

Welcome to Miniriders :welcome:

Thanks for all your information , Just a quick question my bike has a yx 140cc engine, who makes this motor ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back