110 or 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longmmit

Reaction score
gday guys,
i jus curious, is there much difference between 125cc and a 110. cos my bro has the orion 125 and i was lookin at a pitboss 110, and i wana no wat the difference would be between the 2.
thanx heaps,
mitch

Just kidding.

The 110cc will have a auto clutch and probably have 10" wheels and should be a smaller bike overall.

hey yeah,
kinda figured that. but alot of ppl on here dont rate the orion's, the engine etc. i was wondering wat the pit boss runs, possibly the same, i duno. and jus wana no wat the difference in speed would be. i duno wat 15cc converts into acceleration and speed.
jus wana no if he will eat me by havin the extra 15cc on me
thanx

A 125cc kills a 110cc. I raced my friend on my 125cc motorbike and beat him by a mile. His 110cc just didnt have the acceleration that mine has.

For some odd reason my 125cc loses against my mates 110. We have the same parts in each bike weird eh?

same as hillz but i got both and there both lifans 110s good 4 stuntn (semi auto) and 125s good 4 dirt but seriously i like my 110 and there aint much diff in speed abit top end but not much in accelaratoin.

Latest posts

Back