110cc 3V Carby 25mm jetting

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r1_rider

Reaction score
hi,

i just got my new 25mm carb today. can anyone tell me what the current size of the jet would be on this 25mm carb and what size jet would be best with my current bike setup so that i don't get bogging: 2 valve head, 110cc, 3cm power pipe, hitman ex10 cdi, ngk iridium plug, uni filter, high flow fuel line kit.

thanks

y not test it how it is now, and see how u like it, it might be A. OK as it is.

yeah, i might as well try.

i took off the old carb (the one that was "stuffing" up the bike) and i had a look at the inside pieces and there didn't seem to be any problems with it, no blockages. I wonder why the bike didn't start then?

haven't tried it yet coz i had exams but i just finished em today :) so i installed it earlier this eve but i won't have time so adjust properly and all + it needs a new fuel line and filter coz the stock filter broke and the fuel line was crap.

i'm goin away on sunday 4 a week but when i get back i will tell you how it goes once i've got the new pieces.

btw this new carb is bloody huge compared to my old one :lol:

Your Old Carb Was Prob an 18-22mm Carb, Big Upgrade Going to The 25mm You Will Find Alot Better Top Speed But I Think You Will Loose Some Bottom End.

yeah it was 19mm. bummer about the bottom end loss though, i loved the mono's i was pullin :lol:

Latest posts

Back