125 or 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemo86

Reaction score
hey guys im gonna be buying a new pitty in a few weeks....more than likely its gonna be a DHZ....wat do u guys reckon 125 or 140??? i like the look of the 125 more but i want the power of the 140....i hear the 140 is pretty good....wat about the 125??? im only gonna be using every now and then for a bit of fun n doin sum jumps n riding in the bush

cheers

get the dpro 125 it will keepup with the zongshen 140

go a 140 mate, 125's are good but you will wish you got the 140 after a while

Not always guys, reliability factors come into account, even though he wont be using it much it will be still be used. The more use he can get the better, less money he has to spend in general.

true, but with the right set-up and maintenance, the 140 will be no less reliable than a 125. :)

wat do u guys reckon is best value for money out of DHZ 125 n 140 and Pitpro 140xr??? wats gonna be most reliable and will hand some jumps n being ridden hard out of those 3

cheers

oh yeh and im plannin on doin sum upgrades eventually

dhz 140 is best value by far, only thing better about the 140xr is the tires and rear shock but that's only worth $200 so the dhz then add those bits still works out cheaper and you'll have a far superior bike

yeh i think i'll just go with the dhz 140.....then i'll just upgrade it....gonna buy better suspension...pro taper bars....better tyres...n other bling:D

wat do u reckon wld be better...single or twin exhaust for it?

the stock exhaust is good but if ya got money to burn go the twin they look pretty good, only thing is the reservoir on the shock gets in the way so you'll have to get remote reservoir shock

the most important mods for reliability are:
bars
chain
rimlock
grease & locktight

then some other good mods:
levers
suspension fastace as-02's are some good cheap forks, otherwise just change the oil in the stockers
tires

there's heaps more, look in the tech section

Last edited:
thanx mate....im hanging to get it now...been doin a shopping list for the mods:D

Latest posts

Back