125cc RR PITPRO

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the pitpro RR is probably the best pit bike on the market for the price... they go for about 450-500 on ebay.

but i think the outlaw looks better.

the outlaw looks like a bunky pile of poo.....

OUTLAW:
large-pitpro-125-carout5.jpg

vs

RR:
large-pitpro-125-blkRR5.jpg

each to their own i guess :confused:

Last edited:
i own a pitpro rr but with a difference and all i can say is the build is genuinly good

only thing that lets both these bikes down is the engineds:)

Nah lifan seems to make nice tight combos with there engines but all early models just lack all the necesetys with start in any gear and size wize

just my thoughts

it seems only the 140's have start in any gear... but i cant really justify the price of a 140 over the 125

but at least all the pitpro's have the all up gear pattern

why dont you try the 138cc with songle spar frame although they are a little more

although it has a mild steal frame, and oversized wheels with the 125cc engine... it seems fairly good for the price... the 12'' 14'' should be a 12'' 12''

Hi my pitpro arrived today its my first bike and im happy with it. IT monos easy in 1st n 2nd and has got plenty of power for riding around a track with your mates If you buy one you wont be disapointed

Would you guys say this is a good bike for its price, do you think it would fall apart or need alot of maintenance? Coz im just getting into bikes and i might buy this for my first bike.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BR-NEW-2007-...ryZ32074QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hey bro good choice.. i ahve the same bike. well mines a pit pro 138cc. with a genuine lifan 138. i have the bling frame. all polished and shit. the things i found ithat i thought u would need to know are as follows..

1 the handle bars are ok. but if you are going to jump. its pretty much a MUST upgrade..

2 the rear shocker on the bike is stock. its good for general thrashing. but once u start jumping it .. well it can take light jumps if u are getting more into it.. its a MUST to get the fast ace shock as a upgrade.

3. the tyres are good. i havent had any problems with it yet.

4 the disc breaks are good, i can 12 mine with ease.. but the rear break took a while to wear in. thats nothing tho.. as for the frount break.. it seems ok. just make sure all the bolts ther are done up and you should be fine..

5 th rear sub frame. is ok. thats it "ok" i havent had a chance to check the upgraded frames yet. but mine seems to be fine.

6.. THE WORST OF ALL " THE SIDE STAND"

ok wen the stand is out. the bike has about 3cms untill it falls over.. so take it of. OR CUT 3 INCHES OF THE STAND LIKE I DID AND IT WILL BE FINE..

the rest of the bike seems to be holding up just fine. i can not stress enought that you check, check again and double check the bolts ALL OVER THE BIKE. if u want u could spend 80 buskc and get stainless steal bolts and fit them.. the stock ones are fine. just check them, take it as faith in me. u dont want to be flying along in 4th and have ya frount wheele spit out.. not that that happend.. but you get my drift..

over all i like my pit pro. its what i wanted it for "wheelies" another good thing to do. is check out other riders parts. especially the guys that go hard.. see the suspension frame. etc

over all its a great buy. but i would advise if you are going to jump to get the upgraded frame. TRADE YOUR ONE IN. :)

Latest posts

Back