150cc laps @ Local Test Track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would have been great if you strapped the camera to your helmet or had someone following!

dude get a helmet cam of ebay for like $170 much better and work great ill get some vids for ya to see wat the quality's like.....sweet track by the way is that an old bmx track or somethin

Yeh im lookin at getting a Helmet cam, It was the best I could do with my phone at the time by myself, if you could show some footage and what camera you got that would be great roost

Its a BMX track but the owner of the track likes to limit the amount of dirt bikes that ride there now as it is still used for bmx/mtb

Better vids to come

here is the one i got they really good you can go riding and film or what ever then when your done you can plug it straight into your tv and watch every thing you just done they film sound and have a great picture too. im trying to put some of my vids on you tube but the files are like 822mb and i dont know how to convert it to a smaller file.
you can also hook up to ya cpu and they come with a 2gig card.
Wireless Action Helmet Cam Camera ATC2K w/ 2GB SD card - eBay Other Digital Video Cameras, Digital, Video Cameras, Accessories, Cameras. (end time 01-Jun-08 20:00:10 AEST)

hey roost666, I had one of those camera's out at Archerfield for minimotard the other week and well the moving footage is actually fairly ordinary. You can have a look at it here and you will see how it never really focuses and is blurry all the time. The helmet cam of choice now (although it does cost a bit more) is the VholdR and you can see it in action here. Notice the difference in picture quality...

hmmm mine seems to film alot better quality then the clip you posted when they was filming did they use 32 fps cause when you get them they are on 16fps thats probably why it looks pretty crappy and what resoulotion was it on you have to put it on the biggest...i forget what that is now......but that other clip is wicked quality mine doesnt film quiet as well as that but i only paid $170.00 and my mate went dived 5mtrs with it and still working....is the other one water proof

powerfit. is your 150 a GPX/YX ? im having carby issues and want to see what your running on yours. cheers

hey rippin150, just running the standard molkt 28mm carbie mate

Just changed the main jet to 100 and adjusted the needle to 1 below the middle for optimal peformance

Mini mullisha - mate I would honestly love to invite as many miniriders and tell everone where this track is at but the owner is pretty strict on letting minibikes on there as the track is still being used for big BMX events

sorry mate

Latest posts

Back