150cc mini dirt bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drg86

Reaction score
Was just looking through ebay to see whats new and found that there are now 150cc mini dirt bikes. They look out of proportion as the engine is mounted verticle and seat is higher. Cant wait for 200's to come out, might upgrade then :D

there not mini. they have massive wheels and seat height for adults, i wouldnt buy 1, ive had enough trouble on my chinese 125cc. :shock:

a friend of mine has a propper 150cc trail bike and it's still not that big compared with my 110cc mini dirt. the seat height is quite similar

all that bike is, is a pit bike (bigger version) with a farm bike style motor if u were to buy the 150cc u can fit the 200cc motor that is on the market but guess what the dealer is Wolfe Sport muahahaha i wish those who buy one GOOD LUCK! im sure you'll need it

lol are woelfe sport really that bad i havent dealt with them but ive heard a lot of bad stories bout them. :shock: if their that bad what r they still doin around? :?

Latest posts

Back