1P54FMI information needed

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PitbikeSoup

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have a copy of the pit bikes manual by haynes, or some technical docs for the 1P54FMI?
i'm rebuilding one at the minute and would like to make sure im getting everything the way it should be. any info is greatly appreciated

Bro it's 2023 not 1993, YouTube is your friend.

Bro it's 2023 not 1993, YouTube is your friend.
were you ever taught that if you have nothing useful to say, you keep quiet?

youtube is useless for specifics and this is a dedicated forum

were you ever taught that if you have nothing useful to say, you keep quiet?

youtube is useless for specifics and this is a dedicated forum
It's only useless for those that are, you obviously don't know how to use the search function?? In regards to your great saying, I guess that's why you have no replies??? So don't get the shits with me for pointing you in the right direction. Literally you can learn anything on there, I have the same motor as you btw, but I won't help you with shit now...what I learnt I learnt from YouTube and google, im sure you can too.

It's only useless for those that are, you obviously don't know how to use the search function?? In regards to your great saying, I guess that's why you have no replies??? So don't get the shits with me for pointing you in the right direction. Literally you can learn anything on there, I have the same motor as you btw, but I won't help you with shit now...what I learnt I learnt from YouTube and google, im sure you can too.
dont get the shits woth you for a snarky reply, to which you could have provided information instead of said snarky reply.

do you think i didnt google and youtube search the absolute fuck out of what i was looking for before asking here?? how do you think i found this forum.

Latest posts

Back