2008 to 2009!!! whats everyone doing for new years??!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t.luisetto

Reaction score
well as everyone knows another years is going past and just wanted to see what everyone was doing...?

Im leaving for rye for 2 weeks, be leaving 27th december coming back a couple of days after new years.

going down to a house that we've rented and me and the bous are just gonna drink surf and laze in the sun!!

did it a couple of years ago and had the best new years ever!!!

got wasted got lucky and got to chill out with mates!!

couldnt ask for much more....

Whats everyone else doing??

Where bouts in Rye ya stayin?
Bringin ya bike?

No idea what i'll be doing this year

Last year i spent the last few mins of the year on my mates roof watchin the fireworks in Rosebud.

Going to Europe on the 29th of this month for 6 weeks. When i come back to sydney im going on a 2 week cruise...hell yea! thats the life

flying with 8 mates from the east coast over to perth for new years for a week!! gonna run amok!!

thats sick!! and yer BigM def be taken my bike, not sure if theres anywhere to ride but im sure ill find something..!

no speeding or drink driving for you brother

me i'm heading to sunny coast to vist the pez and party up with the brotherhood maybe even a few relaxing nights with the missus in noosa

part from that rideing

hillz,outta curiosity howd ya loose ya licence for 3 years bud??? lo

well on that note rye NYE is probably the best place to pick up, last time i was down i had 2 girls and woke up in a tent at some caravan park... what the!?!

had no idea what happened!!
lol

but thats where the easy ladies are!!!

PS. sorry to any female members on miniriders i mean no harm

thats sick!! and yer BigM def be taken my bike, not sure if theres anywhere to ride but im sure ill find something..!

Yeaa, not many places to ride down here
i live in Sorrento
There's prolly afew places in Rye, depending on what part of Rye your stayin at, cos not really the sorta place you wanna drive to, if ya need to get outa there quick. ( no legal places )

Yeaa, not many places to ride down here
i live in Sorrento
There's prolly afew places in Rye, depending on what part of Rye your stayin at, cos not really the sorta place you wanna drive to, if ya need to get outa there quick. ( no legal places )

fair enuf!

ill be right near the center of town near the pier...

freken sweet spot!!

yea man
that's not to bad
can get pretty hektic to tho, only reason i dont like it Rye on NYE

if ya keen for abit of a ride out, there's afew spots i used to ride me pushie
might go there sometime soon and check em, make em half decent again.

I used to go to Sorrento back in 2000, 2001 & 2002, for the NYE beach party though I thought they shut that down now? Everyone used to get wasted on the oval behind the shops until dusk then cruise to the beach, crazy times. From 2004 till 2007 I started going to Falls festival in Lorne and believe me, it's where it's at, last year I picked up 6 chicks. This year I'll be in Buenos Aires, Argentina though, time to move on :)

Yea, Sorrento's a pretty no go zone now days
I remember people getting up, dancin ontop of shop roofs, and the popo havin nothing they can do bout it

They block it off every year now. Can only get down into there if ya got proof of where ya goin and stayin, or if ya got proof that ya live down there.

Latest posts

Back