50 boots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruggs

Reaction score
was looking at either tech 2's or thor 50/50's

leaning towards alpinestars as i already have them for my big bike and there good...

anybody got either?

Good choice ruggs , I've heard from a few people that the Thor boots that they are a bit soft. Tech 2s will offer better protection. And alpinestars are cool :)

Pop into boydies (Suzuki Newcastle) im sure i seem some a-stars in there...Over against the window near the helmets?

Looked sweet but i think they were about $300ish?

USPS express post from them will set you back about $54 US.

with the exchange rate thats not a bad price but i would check locally first, might be wasting your time getting them from the states

also there is a guy on ebay selling them locally for $365 including postage so its lookin pretty good.

USPS express post from them will set you back about $54 US.

with the exchange rate thats not a bad price but i would check locally first, might be wasting your time getting them from the states

also there is a guy on ebay selling them locally for $365 including postage so its lookin pretty good.

i have found with express and priority have been the same amount of time so i always choose priority .

Just found these Ruggs from MCAS. Only $199.95

db14d28cba.jpg

http://www.mcas.com.au/_product.php?section=2&prodid=5872

Latest posts

Back