50 riding tracks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lukerideboard

Reaction score
hey guys new to miniriders, just wondering if there is any 50 tracks legal or illegal preferabally the northern area?? cheers

yeah me and my mates have buitl one but it has no jumps yet but its still good to thrash around. it of ziatas road near barbagello race way... its down a limestone track and then just of to the left. if you want better direction just let me know. were abouts you rididng at the moment.

i want to know the better directions lol, i pick my bike up friday so will be taking it out for the first time on sunday probably...

right on to ziatas, follow t higgins(just a limestone track with a gate at the start) follow the track to the second left it is a real clear track just follow that till you find the secon turn in its the one that takes you staight into the pines. you should have no problems finding it. if you cant just keep any eye out on the right hand side of ziats road in the bush you should see a big limestone down ramp we built for our ramp.. let me know how you go...

bit lost. so u go down ziatas?how far? then turn off onto a limestone track?
if u could put a pic up of a map or something would be great

Latest posts

Back